Chapter 7 - Broken

2 days later

I don't know why but ever since that day with Sasuke I haven't felt the same. Thing feel different. It's almost like I've changed in a way. I curl up in my bed and sigh. The moment I think I have him back. I hear a nock on my door. I cover my head with the blankets and Kakashi walks in.

"Sora we have to go to training"

I uncover my head and sigh.

"I know you don't want to leave but we have to"

I get up and push him out of the room getting changed. I walk out and leave with Kakashi running out of the house after me.

"You know you can talk to me"

I sigh and continue to walk until we get to our grounds. Naruto and Sakura wave at me but I ignore them.

"Sora can we spar?"

I shrug need shoulders and stand in front of Naruto. I grab my sword and point at Naruto. I want at him with him blocking last minute

"Wow you're quick"

I throw a star at him and it scrapes his calf. I land and turn around but he cuts my cheek. He stops and turns at me. I sigh and throw my katana looking Naruto right in the eye with my sharingan. It hits him and he disappears. A clone. I look up and see  Naruto. I roll over and throw a kunai at him. He flys back and drops the kunai when he lands. He caught it. I grab my katana and And run at him. He goes to hit me but I trip him putting my foot on his chest and pointing the blade at him.

"Sora wins"

I put the katana in its holster and sit by a tree watching Kakashi and Sakura. The only thing she's good at is punching and healing. I can tell how much Kakashi is holding back. I roll my eyes and pull out a book and start to read. It's a jutsu book I found in my room. I turn to summoning jutsu and read about it. You have to use a blood contract. I fantasize over the snake and read deeper. Orochimaru had a snake, but they are so beautiful. Naruto walk up to me and smiles.

"I was wondering if you would like to go get noodles with me"

I close my book and nod standing up. I follow behind him to a noodle shop not to far away from my house. We sit down and order some ramen.

"Ramen is my favorite food in the world. Honestly the only thing I eat"

He laughs and I smile. We get our bowls and start eating.

"We are going on another mission. Me and Kakashi that is. I was wondering if you'd like to come with"

"Yeah I wouldn't mind I guess"

But I do. I don't want to leave the village. I know Kakashi will make me go last minute though.

"So Sora I don't know you that well so tell me about yourself"

I sit and think for a moment.

"I'm an Uchiha you already know everything"

"I mean before that"

I sigh and look at him.

"I come from a pretty good family I never met anyone in my family aside from my parents. Sasuke was my first friend and Itachi grew to be like an older brother to me. Whenever I'd practice with Sasuke I'd always loose because I didn't want to accidentally hurt him. I didn't like the idea of hurting others. As a kid I never really left the village. Itachi would train me on his spare time and sometimes Kakashi would come over and train me and sometimes play with me. Him and your dad were very close to my parents"

He nods.

"Itachi and Kakashi training you as a little kid makes sense"

I nod

"Kakashi is like a big brother to me"

He laughs and Pat's my back

"He's so pervey though"

I laugh and smile.

"I should probably be getting home it's late"

"Fair enough"

He walks me home and waves goodbye to me as I walk inside. I throw myself on the couch and sigh. I wish he was around I want things to be like they used to.