✓ She Will Be What?

Third Person's POV

*Crack*. Laughter. Shuffling of dirt and gravel. Bones making contact with concrete or another bone. *Crack*. Laughter. One of the six bodies behind the dark alleyway falls to the ground.

"Do you really think you can win ... against us?", JB smirks mockingly at the body on the gravel floor. He gives the boy another kick on his shoulder to remind him to stay down.

Another body walks up to the fallen, Jeongyeon cups his cheeks, "omo, are you crying? Tsk tsk tsk", disappointed she throws his face down again.

"I'm hungry, let's get going already", Chaeyoung whines, jutting out her bottom lip and crossing her arms for good measure.

"I think that's enough", Sehun said while rubbing his bloody hands clean.

*Yawns* "I'm sleepy", Nayeon lifts herself off the wall she's been leaning on and walking towards the whining Chaeyoung.

"Let's eat ddeokbokki!", Chaeyoung cheers as if they don't hear and groans of a bloody bodied boy not too far from them.

JB smiles at the little squirt, "arasso, your treat?", ruffling Chaeyoung's hair.

Chaeyoung's spirit falls slowly, "NOPE I'll pay", Chaeyoung beams at her savior, Jeongyeon wraps her arm around Chaeyoung's shoulder and winked at her.

Nayeon rolls her eyes at her three friends, "well, I gotta leave, my mum's going to kill me if I don't study".

"Agreed, your mum's scarier than hell", Sehun said besides the annoyed Nayeon.

Nayeon left before punching Sehun on the arms real hard, the girl CAN pack a punch.

The three school friends sat around the small ddeokbokki's table, joking around as if no one was in there with them. Apart from two or three patrons, they basically look like they own the place. Chaeyoung being the youngest and smallest, she's being teased by her two oppas, while Jeongyeon orders and pays for them. As Jeongyeon walks back, she sees her little hyung being messed around with. She gets to the table and knocks some sense into her two oppas. They know to never mess with Chaeyoung with Jeongyeon is around. Chaeyoung smiles at her hyung, but she knows her oppas mean well when they tease her.

"Let's go to the arcade after this!", Chaeyoung peps up after blowing her hot ddeokbokki.

"Can't, sorry Chae, my dad wants me and my sister home tonight", Jeongyeon shots back.

Chaeyoung pouts at the thought, but Jeongyeon promises to make it up to her with an arcade date. Chaeyoung beams at that.

"Heol your dad's here?", Sehun asks leaning closer to the table.

JB laughs his ass off as if this information is the greatest joke he's ever heard. It might as well be, with Jeongyeon's dad around, Jeongyeon being the free reign person she is, is now on a leash.

Jeongyeon smacks JB on the shoulder, "SHUT UP! Yeah he's here, I wonder what he wants ... *sigh* I need to be good ... if I ever want MY CAR NEXT MONTH!", she high fives her two oppas.

"Seriously, when you get your car, we won't be studying at all", Chaeyoung said among the commotion her seniors are causing.

"When did we ever start studying?", JB replies making everyone at the table laugh.

Jeongyeon busy whipping her tears from laughter catches a glimpse of the clock, "SH- It's already 6?!", Jeongyeon hurries putting on her jacket, "gotta go, see you losers, bye Chae!", she rushes out the door.

Jeongyeon hails a taxi to her family's apartment.

Yoo Jeongyeon comes from a line of highly respected family, her father, Chanyeong, owns a chain of successful restaurant in Korea and Japan. To say he's rich is an understatement, they are loaded. But the loss of a wife two years ago tore him apart, he spends less and less time at home with his daughters and more at work.