✓ Teenagers -2-

Jeongyeon is last to wake up, she didn't find Momo next to her. She turns to her right, as she hears shuffling of feet. She sees Momo wearing her red and black plaid shirt, barely covering her chest, albeit, it looks big on her so it slides off one of her shoulders.

"Mornin-'", Jeongyeon tries to clear her groggy morning throat.

"Did someone lose their voice from last night? Too much screaming my name?", Momo sways her hips the way she knows Jeongyeon loves. She leans down to purposely give Jeongyeon a good view of one of her 'assets'. "Morning stud", Momo kisses Jeongyeon good morning. Jeongyeon smiles as Momo leans away and lifts her hair off her neck. "Hey Jeongyeon ... I think we both need to wear turtlenecks cause ... well ...".

Jeongyeon sits up on the bed, her legs covered by the soft bed cover. She sees Momo points at the countless of hickey's she left on Momo's glorious neck and other places. Jeongyeon just gives Momo the biggest confident cheeky smile she can muster, she doesn't regret leaving marks on Momo one bit. Momo just puffs her cheeks and crosses her arms, playfully mad at Jeongyeon. But she won't admit she spent most of her morning, waiting for Jeongyeon to wake up, checking herself out in the bathroom mirror after her night escapade with the brunette and smiling like an idiot.

Momo walks off to the closet to start packing. "Come on, get up and help me. We're leaving today to go back to Seoul", Momo starts pulling her clothes and Jeongyeon's off the racks.

Jeongyeon just sits there for a minute, staring at Momo's back and long white legs that were quivering for her last night. 'I can't believe that this hot-beautiful-stunning-magnificent-alluring-sexy woman is mine ... I'm so damn lucky', Jeongyeon thought.

Jeongyeon walks to Momo and gives her a back hug and gives a kiss to Momo's neck, startling the blonde before entering the bathroom for a much-needed shower.

.

"Do we really need to act like friends?" Jeongyeon pouts as Momo and she is ready to leave the safe walls of their hotel room. She wraps her arm around Momo's waists and Momo wraps her arms around Jeongyeon's neck.

"I'm sorry baby ... it's for the best, please understand", Momo tries to give Jeongyeon her puppy dog eyes.

Jeongyeon knows she can't resist them, "okay ... we still have our room", she said leaning in for a kiss from Momo.

But what she feels aren't lips but Momo's finger, "NO!-", Momo boops Jeongyeon's nose, "bad Jeongie~, we need to go". Momo walks around Jeongyeon who's a little stunned.

"But- but- but ... babe~ we're teenagers at our highest peak of our sexual journey! Our hormones are through the roof! It's scientifically proven!", Jeongyeon tries to reason to Momo. Momo just looks back at Jeongyeon and gives her a displeased look.

Momo opens the door. Jeongyeon checks Momo's round, plump, tight ass as Momo walks and Jeongyeon bites her lip. Momo can feel Jeongyeon motionless behind her, she physically can feel Jeongyeon licking her lips. "YOO JEONGYEON!".

Jeongyeon startles as she starts carrying her bags out the room.

--

Momo sits next to Jeongyeon on the boat back to Seoul. She stares from Jeongyeon's light brown Timberland boots to her faded blue tight ripped jeans, to her black graphic t-shirt that's a little oversized than it needs to be. They sit at the end of the boat, where all of their peers are not around, they choose to be out in the dock or on the deck above, taking pictures. That is the reason why Momo feels bold in stealing longer glances at the brunette whos too focused on whatever is on her phone screen. Momo looks down on herself, Jeongyeon has given her, her black leather jacket to wear, so Momo won't get cold. Momo's body feels warmer just sitting next to the brunette. Momo's eyes suddenly stares at Jeongyeon's opened leg position on the chair, Momo thinks how it felt straddling her last night and grinding down on Jeongyeon abs for a sweet release. She crosses her legs, hoping it would stop the throbbing she feels when her thoughts wandered.