✓ Rain

22:30

The door cracks open, letting light from the hallway shine through into Jeongmo's room. Jeongyeon is still light sleeping, notices something amiss, she looks to her left and sees Momo still asleep. She confused then sees a black silhouette coming to her, she squints.

"Oh, you're awake. Come on, Dad and Aya just arrived. Wake Momo up", Seungyeon left the room leaving the door open.

Jeongyeon lays her head back down, she rubs the sleep out her eyes, "why do I have to wake Momo up?", she said in frustration. She nudges her feet on Momo feet, "oi ... irona (get up)", Momo just swifts away from Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon clicks her tongue, she gets up from bed and stretches. She walks around to Momo's side of the bed, "Momo ... oi wake up", no luck, Jeongyeon turn to look at Momo's bedside lamp. Jeongyeon yells, "MOMO MOMO MOMO MOMO", with each interval she turns the light on and off.

Momo finally shows signs of life, she groggily said, "whaat?! Why do need to be so annoying early in the morning?"

"Not morning yet princess ... Dad and your mom are here".

The sound of your mom woke Momo up immediately, she bolts out of bed, and run to the living room. Jeongyeon follows slowly behind, less excited as Momo is. Jeongyeon puts her hand in her pant pocket and yawns, she makes eye contact with Seungyeon and covers her mouth immediately. She sees Momo hugging her mom.

Jeongyeon throws herself on one of the leather recliners, "hi Dad".

Momo bows to Chanyoung and sat next to her mum. Aya turns and holds her daughter's hand, "how was school, sweetie?", Aya asks Momo with a voice full of love.

"Schools is good Mom ... I'm studying well", Momo replies with a smile on her face.

"Jeongyeon looking out for you, Momo?", Chanyoung asks for concerns, Jeongyeon can be a little troublemaker at school. But he doesn't know the extent of trouble Jeongyeon causes to her fellow classmates and school.

Jeongyeon meets Momo's eyes, curious as to what Princess Blondie would say.

"N- nae nae of course", Momo curses herself for her little stuttering, but no one picked up on it.

Jeongyeon mouth curves slightly upwards hearing Momo's little slip-up. Jeongyeon's head whips around to her hand on the armchair, to see Aya has a hold of it, "thank you", Aya said to Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon could almost see water in her eyes, it made her feel the same pang as before.

"SO! Children", Chanyoung yells to the room distracting Jeongyeon from further investigating on the pang, "I would like to announce that Aya and I are legally husband and wife", Chanyoung stares lovingly at Aya sitting next to her daughter.

"Congratulations!", Momo and Seungyeon said. Momo gives her mom a tight hug, she can't be happier to see her mother smiles again. Jeongyeon gives no response, she's too focused on watching Momo pouncing on her mother out of happiness. Momo caught her staring and Jeongyeon looks away immediately.

"Yeah ... congrats both of you", Jeongyeon less enthusiastically said and walks out the room back to hers.

Chanyoung just sighs at Jeongyeon's behavior. He decides to let Jeongyeon be for a while, maybe she'll warm up to the idea of having another family. He didn't want to dampen the mood of the room and celebrated with his new family.

"So Mum! What did you bring back from Japan?", Momo's eye gleam in anticipation.

Jeongyeon sat on the bed scrolling through her messages, she finds the video Nayeon sent titled 'can't believe you're missing this, beetch', it's a video of Momo being pummeled with eggs and flours. The camera was about to zoom closer to her face, Jeongyeon can't understand if she doesn't want to see Momo's face or the fact she's missing all the 'fun' Either way she turns off her phone and sighs.