✓ Now

The gentle breeze of autumn blows through the streets of Seoul. It flutters Mina's shoulder length light brown hair, it made Chaeyoung's heart do flips. "So, how long are you staying in Korea, Mina unnie?, Chaeyoung ask as they walk towards the coffee shop.

Mina slowly tucks her fluttering hair behind her ear as she thinks to answer, "um ... a week maybe? ... I'm not too sure until the show ends I guess".

Chaeyoung is surprised by Mina's stay being so short, the redhead has to come up with a plan to make the woman of her dreams stay a little longer, so they can start falling in love, "our winter break is just around the corner, and ..", Chaeyoung nervously touches her nape, "it'd be great if you could stay and you know? Um ... spend time with me- US", Chaeyoung's cheeks turn bright red from her slip up. Mina giggles behind her hand at Chaeyoung, "CH- Christmas is the best a- ar- around here ... the lights are amazing", Chaeyoung ends with a nervous laughter and grin.

Mina doesn't need to leave so soon for Japan, her shows do end soon so she doesn't see the need to stay in Korea anymore, but, maybe staying in Korea a little longer isn't too bad of an idea. 'Cute', Mina thinks as she sees Chaeyoung rock back and forth on the heels of her feet.

Jeongyeon and Momo are left behind the two oblivious flirting mess. Momo's hand still loops around Jeongyeon's, making their bodies a little warmer than usual in the Autumn air. Momo sees Mina and Chaeyoung stop short of the coffee shop, "what up with Chae?", Jeongyeon asked seeing Chaeyoung rocking back and forth not making eye contact with Mina.

Momo lets go of Jeongyeon and run the way to Mina's side. "What chu doing?", Momo said beside Mina, Momo sees Mina a little star-struck at Chaeyoung.

"Well, Chae suggested that I spend Christmas here", Mina said with a little smile on her lip at the wide-eyed blushing Chaeyoung.

"OH! That's a great idea Chae! Why don't you?!", Momo excitedly bounced beside Mina, holding Mina's shoulder and shaking it a little. Jeongyeon comes up to them and holds Momo's shoulder down to stop her from hurting herself. Momo grins playfully as she looks back towards the rolling-eyed Jeongyeon.

"Um ... I'll think about it. Right now I just kind of want to rest at the hotel", Mina said.

"Unnie, why don't you just stay at our house?", Momo suggested, thinking Mina would've been lonely in the hotel room by herself.

"I just ask dad about it he said it's okay for you to stay with us", Jeongyeon suddenly said behind Momo. Momo turns to Jeongyeon, confused at her fast response from Chanyoung.

"YEAH! Their house is huge! You won't be disturbing them, I'll sleep over too!-", Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow at her little nojam with the sudden invitation, "Their parents aren't there and Seungyeon unnie is always busy! So she's not home too!", Chaeyoung surprised her three unnies with her loud voice of excitement.

"Oi! Breathe Chae! And who invited you?", Jeongyeon said with a smirk, she rubs her arm from Chaeyoung's punch for making fun of her.

Mina a little flustered but composed herself before answer, "okay ... I guess I'm staying-", Momo and Chaeyoung cheers, "I just need to grab my stuff from my hotel".

"Okay then the plan-".

Chaeyoung is about to plan out the sleepover when a deep dreamy voice yells at their direction, "MOMO!", everyone turns their head to the voice's direction. They see buff and handsome guy wearing dark blue and a white baseball shirt, tight black jeans, with white sneakers, and his luscious dark brown hair sleek to the side, he's running and waving towards Momo with a smile on his face.

"OH Sunbaenim, annyeonghaseyo", Momo said, walking to meet him halfway and bows to him. He opens his arms and hugs her, spinning her off the ground. Chaeyoung ignores the guy and continues to talk to Mina, who in turn, entertains the small brunette.