Hating Arlo (2)

I literally can't believe this is chapter 2

I literally can't believe this is chapter 2. Haha. How are you liking the story so far? Thoughts on Lily? I seriously hope you like this chapter...remember to leave votes and comments! I'd love to know what you think and if I'm doing a good job.

Also, in this werewolf book, mates are not forced to feel things for each other. They develop their feelings as they learn about each other. They only feel a physical pull.

The song above is Same Old Love by Selena Gomez

-------------------------

My roommate wasn't as bad as I thought she would be. We didn't exactly click but she seemed nice. I had gathered that Trinity Price was very popular here when she showed me around the school. Everyone approached her with an easy smile and complimented her. Most people completely blanked me whilst others reluctantly gave me some recognition. As I had expected, the people here were snobs.

However, as my time with Trinity progressed, I began to realise she wasn't as nice as I thought she was. In fact, I learned that she was a bully. A big, horrible, malicious bully. She tormented the younger years without a care in the world. I actually regretted not defending the younger years—instead, I stood idly beside her and watched it happen.

When tea time rolled over, I couldn't have been happier. I made up an excuse that I needed the toilet, promising her that I remembered where the closest one was and fled. And now, I was free.

Trinity didn't notice when I snuck into the dining room and grabbed my food. She also failed to spot me sit at the other end of the dining hall. I was practically on the other side of her. A girl who was around my age with raven coloured hair glanced up at me when I sat down. Her hair covered most of her face, leaving me to look at only one eye. She was close to the wall, so close it looked like she could be clinging it.

She must be a social outcast.

In fact, everyone on this table looked like social outcasts. All of them were sat away from each other and none of them were interacting. Hell, nobody would even make eye contact.