finding Angelus

Connor

We are walking through  allys then I finally speak  "so vampier slayers I was told about them (looking at faith)
Why are they always girls"
"I don't know better at it I gusse"
"You have not seen what I can do"
"Lets not" ouch that hurt
Just as we are walking up to a  chain link fence
I look around and I can see things trashed ripped and Scattered everywhere " he was here just"
I say to  Faith
I go through the fence
" eyes and ears peeled  watch the periph hey nobody make a move until I- "  Just then a vampire jumps out from behind the dumpster I immediately Swing My Sword cutting off its head turning it to Ash thinking it was Angelus.
Just then Faith pushing me up against the dumpster and said...

Faith

"You deficient  what did I just say:
as I pushed Connor up against the dumpster just having his face close to mine makes it hard for me not to kiss him but then I remembered I need to be mad at him he didn't listen to what I said thinking that it was Angelus.
" you dont listen get him out of here back to the hotel "  i said to gun and wes " what" shock plasters on his face

Connor

"Yeah easier said the kid got a history  for not doing as he's told"

Faith nods and gives me a cold look  then saying  " he'll do anything I tell him to"  I think in my head yes I will but not when it concerns and Angelus other than that I always do what you say . So i  say " yeah sure I will "  walking away  then Faith pushes me up against his dumpster again and right now I'm just angry so I try and fight it off but she's too strong and gets me pined again .she says to me
" I get it you're a super being"

Faith

He tries to get away so I pushed him back again we fight until my body does things before my brain tells it to I put my crossbow to his neck  . so I asked him"  are you a murderer because I am and if it came down to you or Angelus you haven't shown me one good reason why I should be on your side" apart from my little crush on you but I would never tell him that not when I was supposed to be mad at him he puts his hands up in surrender and picks up his swords and turned back the way we just came from.

then gun says " I like her" smirking as he turns around and walks away Connor just went "  come on" Wesley says I follow after him.