thinking about faith

Connor

As I was walking home gun was behind me I stormed off and started walking faster because he has gotten more attention from faith that I have when I get in I go straight to my room my mum comes in well Cordelia I know called Cordelia is not my real mum but when I was a baby she helped my father she treats me like her son she sits on my bed and says "what's wrong connor "
"Why you back why aren't you with Faith Wesley and gun"

"Faith sent me back because she was afraid that I would have killed angel and she just wants to getting back here to put his soul back  into his body "

She looks at me as if she knows somthing " what " I ask  " you like her don't you I saw your hurt expression  and then you blush when she is around " "fine yes I like her don't be mad please  "  i say " i am not made "  "ok  right what you need to do when she gets back flirt with her maybe kiss her here and there cheek ,side of neck , shoulder  hug her from behind  or front hold her hand " "really  why "
" she likes it " ok   I just hope she's ok"
" she will be fine she's Faith nothing can hurt her really" she said " I'm really worried about her" so Cordelia said "don't be get some sleep Connor you'll make you feel better in the morning I love you"  I went and got into bed and said "night Mum I love you too"