The battle of felucia part 1

"Execute order 66." Palpatine said to Commander Bly, Bly nodded his head. He and his troops raised their blasters and shot their Jedi General Aalya Secura over and over in an act of mercy to the Jedi. Bly wanted to make sure that Aalya had a quick death because he knew that without Aalya the 327th star corps wouldn't be standing.

The blaster fire alarmed an army of droids that were headed towards them. 5 homing spider droid and 2 AAT Tanks opened fire on the clones. The clones fought viciously against the attacking droids. "Sir, patrol 17 has opened fire on a group of clones." A magnaguard told a figure in a chair thinking, "have half of the droids return then contact T3-36 to bombard the clone forces." The figure replied. "Yes sir."

A hologram of the magnaguard appeared in the bridge of a CIS starship above Felucia. "Your orders are to go to the coordinates provided and bombard the clones. Do you understand T3-36?" "Yes." Back on the surface of Felucia a clone gets shot, as his brother pulls him up the clone notices the CIS starship. Once the clone got up he ran to Bly shouting, "CIS Starship!" After a couple of the clones yells Bly heard him and looked into the sky. "Give me cover fire while I tell Captain Nitro!" Bly commanded.