Battle for Felucia part 2

"Sir, Commander Bly wants to talk." A clone said to Captain Nitro, "put him on." Nitro responded. A hologram of Bly appeared in the bridge of the Venator class star destroyer. that was the star destroyer that dropped the clones off on Felucia.

"Captain Nitro are you still above Felucia?" Bly asked, "Yes, why do you ask?" "There's a CIS Starship above us. My best bet is that that ship will orbital bombard us." "I've got some fighters to spare." "Good. Here's the plan, use the interceptors as bait. Have the clone star fighters destroy the vulture and tri-fighter droids trying to shot the interceptors. That should give you a good bombing run path for the Y-wings. Do you understand?" "Yes sir."

Captain Nitro told the clone pilots the plan through the clones com links. The clones got in their star fighters, started them up, and took off. "T3-36 we have incoming fighters." I battle droid said. "Send the fighters" T3-36 demanded. "Yes sir." The vulture and tri-fighter droids fell for the clone interceptor distraction getting destroyed by the Clone pilots. "Sir, were suffering lots of casualties." The droid said to T3-36 nervously. "Contact Xyolas and inform him about our progress." T3-36 demanded.