Battle of Felucia Final

"You seem surprised that I'm not a human or alien, Commander." Xyolas said. Before Bly could say anything Xyolas started speaking again. "It doesn't matter if I'm man or machine. What matters is if your going to surrender." "I'll never surrender!" Bly yelled. "We'll see about that. Commander." Xyolas said as he lifted up his arm and a hologram of one of the droids downstairs appears, "Now." Downstairs the droid shot one of the clones. A hologram projected of the floor shown Bly what the droid did.

But the clone that was shot was fine as every clone downstairs had extra armor on and acted dead. This was Bly's plan. Bly's plan continued. The magnaguard that had Bly drop his weapon didn't look close enough to realize that Bly had 2 DC-17 blaster pistols on his belt. Bly grabbed them both and shot the magnaguard closest to him. Every other magnaguard ignited their electro staffs and pointed them at Bly. "You're very cleav-." Bly shot Xyolas before he could finish talking. The magnaguards looked at Xyolas' dead body on the floor.

Realizing that their leader was dead the magnaguards walked over to Bly to try and kill him but were shot down easily. Bly took the elevator to the bottom floor. When Bly reached the bottom he looked at a room full of dead droids and 1 dead clone. The remaining clones left the tower. Bly ordered the AT-TEs and AT-OTs to destroy the tower. The clones got a safe distance away and watched the tower fall to the ground. The clones then looked into the sky and saw the CIS starship in flames falling to the surface of Felucia. LAAT gunships picked up the soldiers and LAAT carriers picked up the AT-TEs and AT-OTs. When Bly got to the Venator class star destroyer he saw everyone onboard cheering. Bly made his way to the control center were he and Nitro hugged then left Felucia.