Chapter 3

I took Hinata's hand and lead her to our destination. We were both silent, but it was comforting.

---

"We're here," I said happily. I looked at Hinata realizing she was crying. 

I was about to say something until she came and hugged me. "T-thank y-you," I heard Hinata say.

I rubbed her back as if I was saying 'you're welcome'. 

Eventually, Hinata pulled away and looked at the cliff. We stood silent until I decided to speak up.

"Let's go hiking, yeah?" I said as I looked at Hinata. She simply just nodded and took my hand.

So, I once again lead her to another location. 

There were rocks, oil cans, and sticks along the path, but no people as expected. 

---

Once again, we finally reached our next destination. Hinata let go of my hand. She went to go sit at the edge of the cliff where we both always sat. 

But, even though I was supposed to sit next to Hinata, instead, I just thought to admire how she looks for now.

Her long brown hair, jet black eyes, clear porcelain skin. Everything about her is just extraordinarily perfect in my eyes.

I realized it was golden hour, so I took out my phone and snapped a photo of Hinata. The photo to me was flawless. Actually though, I set the photo as my wallpaper, and finally went to sit on my place next to Hinata.

We both silently enjoyed the beautiful scene. The way the sky turned orange and red as the sun set. The clouds finally clear out.

How could the world be so cruel at times, but yet so beautiful in every way?

---

I am such a disappointment and disgrace to everyone.