Chapter 4

The sky was dark, and the stars were twinkling. 

I then suddenly felt something on my shoulder. I looked over to see Hinata lightly laying her head on my shoulder. I responded by lying my head on hers, too.

I was sure we were just best friends till I felt this tickling feeling in my stomach. It was like... butterflies? Nah, I'm just hungry.

But I ate earlier. Maybe nervousness? But why would I be nervous?

 Sigh, I'm not even sure of myself anymore.

"You know Kaito, you are the best person I've ever met in my life." Hinata said calmly.

I felt a burning feeling on my cheeks. I didn't respond though, I just sat there with Hinata smiling while gazing at the stars.

___

"Let's go before it gets to dark." I said plainly.

I got up and helped Hinata up from the cliff. From there, we both intertwined our fingers and walked down the hill to go to Kaito's place for a bit.

___

"We're here." I said as we walked into the lobby. She just looked all over the place with awe. 

Before she could run off by herself, I quickly pulled her towards the elevator.

When we arrived at the elevator, I clicked the number "six" and the doors closed.

___

The doors finally opened. I lightly pulled at Hinata's hand and lead her to my apartment.

The hallways were dark with dim lights, but nothing more than that.

"Why's it so dark?" Hinata asked.

"I don't know it just is" I said plainly.

When we arrived, I opened my door to light automatically turning on.

"It's so beautiful!" Hinata exclaimed.

I just chuckled and lead her inside.

Are you hungry, any drinks?" I asked.

She then nodded 'no'.

Can't wait to see what happens tonight...

___

Forgive me people...