Prologue

Before the curse arrived, before charming and snow sent their daughter through the portal, before regina threw the heart of her father, her eye caught something, she saw the man with the lion tattoo with a child, and something in her heart made her feel vulnerable, that made her remember that night at that bar, when she didn't entered and never met the one who could had been her true love. She stopped the curse and decided to meet that misterious man with the lion tattoo, he's name was Robin Hood, once a bandid, had a son called Roland. The instant he saw her, he fall in love of her, the evil queen, now more known as Regina never inacted the curse, Prince Charming and Snow White kept their daugther, and  Snow White and Regina made the peaces and know they are really good friends.

Emma, the daughter of Prince Charming and Snow White, the prettiest girl of all the kingdom, the purest heart of all, everyone in the kingdom loved her, they talked about her in all the kingdoms.

When she was 8 she had her first ball.

When she was 10 she learned to sword fight and play the piano.

When she was 12 she learned to control her magic with The dark One or more known as Rumpletiskin, who was married to Belle and had two kids, he found his son Baelfire in Neverland and is the same age as Emma, and she learned to use the bow and arrow.

She loves to go to the kingdom and pass her time there, she loves to go to the docks and listen the stories of the pirates.

One day the name of this princess caught the interest of a pirate, but not any pirate, it was Captain Hook