Suprise

Emma POV:

The next morning I woke up remembering what happened last night with Aurora and all the girls. Still I think is weird but I'm still a little bit mad.

I walked to my closet grabbed a red t-shirt, black pants and black leather boots, I changed in the bathroom and then headed downstairs. In the way to the dinning table Baelfire stopped me in my tracks.

-Hey Em!

-Ohh.. Hey Bae

-Can we talk?

-Uhh... Sure- Why he wanted to talk? Maybe because of the other night.

- Em about the other night?

-What about the other night?

-When you asked me to stay with you...

-Ohh right..- How do I tell him I just wanted him to stay with me because I didn't wanted to be alone? And that I don't have feelings for him but for Killian..

-Well I asked you to stay because well I didn't wanted to be alone and you were the only person there so that's all. It was just a FRIENDLY sleep over you know? Like if Phillip was the one who had stayed to talk to me I would had asked him, even though he is married.

-Right... Em I need to tell you somethng- Crap he is going to tell me he is in love with me, but I don't want to hurt he's feelings. I want us just to be friends.

- I'm in love with you

-Ohhh.... Bae I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way towards you, and right know, all the thing with Black Beard and all that is not the right moment, I'm sorry I just like you as a friend.

- Ok...- Crap what should I say know, please someone appear.

-EMMA! There you are- My mom shouted from a distance. Thank god she appeared

-Hey mom, what happened?

- Don't you remember?

-Remember what...

-Today is your fitting day for the dresses?

-Ohh yes.. Well goodbye Bae- And with that I left with my mom

We arrived to the fitting room. Rose was already there, you will ask who is Rose, well Rose is one of my maids and also my personal stylish.

-Hello Queen and Princess

-Hello Rose

-So are you ready to try on your
dresses? - She asked me

-Yes I am- first I tried on the one for my ball. It was beautiful I love it.

-I love it Rose, Is perfect.

-Thanks, now try the other one- I grabbed the blue one for my father birthday. It was just how I imaginate it.

-Woow Em you look beautiful, your father will love it- My mother said

-Thanks, I hope that

-Well princess Emma I think your two dresses are ready, now do you need anything else? - Rose asked me

-Yes, how is a masquerade ball I want an special masquerade.

-You'll have it! What color?

-Black

-Alright

-Well I'm leaving right now, goodbye- and with that I left

I went to the dinning table where I had my breakfast, I didn't wanted to deal with Baelfire or Aurora, Jasmine and Ariel so after breakfast I asked my father if we could have another fighting lesson and he agreed.