Venti

Bria Russo

After leaving his parents house his house I felt as if all the stress we both carried around was off our shoulder's I do believe mason and his mother had lots of unfinished business they still had so much more work to be done to reconstruct their relationship, but he seemed to be in better spirits his mood shifted once his nonna got their ,I can tell they held a very strong and beautiful relationship. let me tell you something about Mrs. Nina Russo she was a piece of work okay honey told me straight up don't be a weak female like her daughter in law Russo men isn't attracted to a weak female she doesn't know where she went wrong with her own son's but she made sure she raised mason right just the thought made me smile a little I enjoyed her the most.

" whats got you over their all smiles?" mason asked me as he held open the house door for me as I smiled walking into the house as the lights turned on automatically as we stepped on the floors he closed and set the locks to the house as I bent down to unlatch roro from his seat to take him up stairs to get him ready for bed. lifting my baby boy who was wide awake just looking around mugging as usual.

" mason you made my baby so mean" I told mason who smiled before tugging his jacket off going towards the kitchen as I headed up the stairway I headed into pharaoh room and laid him on the changing table so I can get all his thing together and of course his little brown eyes followed my every movement as he laid their quietly after getting his things I stripped his outfit and carried him toward his bathroom sink and ran some warm water I multi-tasked until I wiped him clean and changed his clothes per Nina instruction's, she gave me a whole speech.

Once pharaoh was dressed I walked towards our bedroom where I found a shirtless mason sitting on the arm chair in the room watching the nba draft on the 75 inch flat screen television. I passed him his son and went to wash my self up before I fed him again and I knew he would be sleep for the next 4 hours. After a quick shower I found pharaoh wide awake in his sleeping fathers arms just looking at the t.v. Kicking masons foot causing him to jump up and scaring the baby causing roro to cry from mason movement.

" fuck you kick me for?" mason asked as I took the baby from him sitting on the bed pulling my gown open to feed pharaoh as he latched right on I ignored his father and rubbed his head humming to him as he smirked a little as his little eyes drooped but he fought to keep them open. "so you just gonna ignore me right?" mason asked as I smiled looking up at him briefly then back at roro who smiled back.

" I kicked you because my baby could've fell and your ass asleep" I told him as he shook his head mumbling under his breath heading towards the bathroom to get his self ready for bed. looking back down at my baby who was sleeping with my nipple hanging out his little mouth and milk rolling down the side of his face, wiping his face clean I burped him then carried him to his crib that was next to my side of the bed and placed him inside swaddling him in his Gucci cashmere blanket kissing his forehead as he made a small noise but was fast asleep.

I climbed back into the bed grabbing the remote from the nightstand dresser flickering through the channels until I found game of thrones and laid down resting watching the show the light from the bathroom bothering my eyes caused me to pull the blanket upward over my face. as my eyes drooped I felt him climb in the bed behind me pulling me closer to him tightening his arms around me as I looked up at him and kissed his lips making him smile down at me as I laid on his chest allowing his heartbeat to rock me into a deep sleep.

MASON RUSSO

"Rio did you and blue track his movements like I advised you to" I asked my head of security as they entered my office I left Bria and roro home today as I had to come to handle things its hard when you have no under boss you have to do everything yourself not that I was complaining I didn't mind at all well rebel didn't mind at all.