vent­uno

Bria couldn't believe her eyes at who was sitting across from her holding her at gun point. she was hurt more shock at her father in law the one person she didn't expect.

" I no you didn't think you would get away did you" he asked her as he gotten comfortable in his chair as he snap his fingers and a big bulky man came and passed him a glass full of dark liquor.

" why are you doing this" bria asked out of curiosity and fear that was slowly building in her stomach she felt nauseous and her skin felt clammy, she watched her father in law as he eyed her his eyes ran up and down the length of her body he now saw what had his son head so far up her ass, her body was curvy and sexy as fuck even after giving birth no less then a month ago she lost all her baby fat and her hip spread her ass gotten fatter and her breast was sitting up lusciously, he knew between her legs was a juicy slice of heaven and he wanted a piece even if he had to take it by force.

" simple I want back what once was mines" he said shortly taking a sip of his drink as he swirled the ice around inside the bourbon glass eyeing her " what do you mean?" she questioned him as she heard a small whimper causing her to look down at her son who had his bottom lip poking out his brown eyes wide as they begin to tear up she reached for the baby bag for his pamper and wipes as lucus jumped to grab her arm thinking she was trying to pull a fast one on him as she screamed in pain as he tighten his hold on her forearm bruising it surely from his painful hold.

"oww" she cried out in pain as he smirked then it slipped off his face as he seen his grandson begin to slip from his mothers hold he let go before the baby hit the hard floor bria acted fast and grab hold of her infant son holding him close hissing in pain as her arm went limp briefly because of his hold. " shh mommy baby" she cooed to pharaoh who was in full blown tears his little face red from being scared.

" bitch don't play with me ill fucking hurt you" he growled at her as she cried from the pain " I was only trying to change his pamper nothing else" she cried as she tried to calm down wiping her face with her sleeve she changed the baby fast as she held him closer to her he started making sucking noises as he sucked on his little fist as she grabbed a bottle and popped the top placing the rubber nipple in his awaiting mouth as he greedily drank the milk she grabbed on to his little fist as he wrapped his hand around her finger he still had tears rolling down his face.

Lucus watched the whole ordeal slightly feeling bad but quickly brushing it off " sir we will be landing in Amsterdam shortly " lasko said coming from the cockpit making bria grit her teeth and lucus nod his head.

Once again they sat in silence as bria burped the baby he watched. " I never wish to hurt you two but this was the only way to bargin with mason for the throne" lucus mumbled looking out the small airplane window seeing the waiting black suv's lined up a long the runway.

as the plane descended and landed on the black pavement lucus held her once again at gun point " Once we leave this jet you will cooperate unless little Pharaoh wont have a mother non less a father figure to grow up for you are to walk to the waiting truck put you and your bastard inside and you wont give my men a hard time or its lights out for you" his English heavy on his tongue as he sneered at her before standing ushering her to follow orders as she struggled to gather herself and child in her arms along with his bags.

lasko waiting at the airplane exit gun in his hand also as he nodded for her to exit the plane. she only cooperated for the safety of her son at long as he was safe and untouched she didnt care what happened to her.

As she made it to the bottom of the steps she saw his security guards lined up around securing the area guns in hand scaring her more she held her son closer to her body.