Ventotto

bria sat up right as her husband looked as if he paled slightly as he gulped sitting back in the computer chair as he averted his eyes making her want to laugh at him but she was too pissed off.

  " I had a meeting with Peter Kourakos to talk about a possible business deal but in place stood his daughter I didn't wanna be a asshole so I met with her anyway everything was good up until you sent me the picture of Roro and she ask about you claiming she didn't know we was really married I guess she gotten jealous claimed her father promised me to her I dont know where she got that idea from but I had gotten up to exit and I found Rio shot dead when I got my phone to call Dino and I heard her call my name causing me to look up at her with the gun in her hand she said something then she shot me" mason explained to his wife who was quietly just watching him.

   This bria wasn't a bria he was use to this bria look as if she wanted to kill someone and he didn't like that he wanted to keep her untainted pure innocent he didn't want to create a demon.

  " wow" she mumbled after about 4 minutes of complete silence I watched her hands clinch into a fist this un-clench she was pissed off.

  " baby listen relax I'm gonna handle her I refused for you to get blood on your hands let daddy handle it" he said to her as she sighed her eyes seemed to water as she wiped her eyes again.

  "I got a little gift for you" he announced as he pulled open his bottom left draw seeing the gold square box as he pulled it out and passed it to her as her eyebrow raised as she looked at mason suspiciously as she unwrapped the ribbon as she lift the top causing her to gasp as the diamonds blinded her as they glistened in the light as she carefully lifted it up and the diamond bracelet of stunning diamonds framed by halos of brilliant pavé-set round diamonds, set in 18k white gold.

  " masee" she wined looked at the diamonds " its soo beautiful but what's the occasion?" she questioned.

  " something about a push gift" he mumbled laughing when she hit him.

   " you were listening in on me and Kia's conversation ass" she laughed with him but she appreciated it.

   " hey I did good right?" he asked her as she smiled hoping off the table climbing on his lap being careful of her stomach then roro who was sleeping on his chest.

    " you did great baby put it on" she asked him as she held out her wrist as he snap the lock on the bracelet as she smiled looking at the diamonds shine off her wrist.

  After a while they headed back upstairs he laid roro down back in his crib as he made his way to the bathroom to shower she decided to join him as he stood under the shower head he felt her hand stroke his tensed back as he smirked as he turned seeing her down on her knees in front of him the sight harden him down low as she licked her lips at the size of him he braced himself against the marble shower wall as she closed her mouth around his piece as his hands tangled in her curls.

  Bria sucked him dry as he moaned and groaned stroking in warm wet mouth causing her to gag a little but taking him further non the less after deep throating him her tongue slipped out her mouth tickling his balls and that's all he needed to bust down her throat wide eyed as she swallowed his seed before rising up grabbing the soap she and wash rag as she washed him up then herself as he wrapped his arm around her wincing from the pain as he placed kisses on her neck as she smiled as the water hit them after a while of water fun they exited the bathroom as she threw a shirt over her head and climb in the bed he was in the closet getting ready.

  once he came out dressed in all a  black turtleneck and black Jean's and his black 7's with a single cross around his neck she knew it had to be rebel in her presence instead of mason.