n°10 - moon's house

i know i put y'all on an update drought for a while (sorry for the inconvenience) but I'm happy to announce that i am now on summer break! daily updates now lmao yeehaw

donghyuck might not have been principal moon's favorite student out of the thousands, and he thought the decision that he was making was really stupid.

he was running away from the house.

he didn't leave a note for mark. hyuck was in too much of a hurry to get out.

his decision was to run all the way down the street to moon taeil's house at 3 am.

-

it rained hard outside.

donghyuck understood that taeil would be out doing his job at kcuyhkram for most of the day and that he wouldn't be in the house a lot, but that didn't stop him.

he held his wet bag tightly in his hands, backpack getting soaked as well because he didn't have an umbrella.

donghyuck rang the doorbell, and his former principal answered after ten minutes.

"hi, principal moon."

"donghyuck?" the short man gasped, rubbing his eyes to make sure it was the full sun himself.

"yeah. c-can I come in?"

"sure."

-

the younger was shivering, warming up a little because of all the coffee taeil made.

"why do you have so much coffee?"

"it's a school staff thing, you wouldn't understand."

donghyuck shrugged at that and set off towards the bathroom.

a tall, groggy man he saw in the hall way screeched like a parrot.

"HOLY SHIT! TAEIL! ITS THE DEMON I SEE IN MY SLEEP PARALYSIS-"

"no, johnny. It's just lee donghyuck."

"oh. hi."

"hello, and are you calling me ugly?" donghyuck questioned, absentmindedly flattening down his spiked up hair while picking at the wet clothes sticking to his body.

"no. you're probably the angel who saves mark in his sleep paralysis." johnny said simply.

hyuck laughed, grabbing a towel in the bathroom to use for drying.

he had told taeil of his problem while they had coffee, and taeil agreed to it without hesitation.

"also, is johnny still planning on helping mark buy a car? not like i care anymore or anything i was just curious."

"he never mentioned anything about that to me. i'll talk to him about it later."

"alright. good night, taeil. thank you for everything."

"good night, donghyuck."

-

donghyuck put his things down in the guest room, taking a moment to think about everything that had just happened.