Breakfast

I was woken by a nightmare, the same I had for weeks now. After I found out the truth about Angie, I was so devasted and I still am. Jade was the only one who never lied to me, so I married her. After 2 years, when Violetta became 18 she left. She kept her promise because I didn't see who Jade 'really' was. I don't know what she means with that. I haven't seen her for a month now, neither have I seen Angie. Olga also left the house and so did Ramallo, still Ramallo is my assistent with working.

In my nightmare I see Violetta, Angie and Maria dying in the same carcrash that killed Maria herself but now also including Angie and Violetta. I miss Violetta, I hoped she was joking that she said she was going to leave.

And when she left, I hoped she had gave me a clearer reason than just Jade. I mean I know they didn't get along very well, but I never heard Jade being mean to Violetta.

I want to call her, my Vilu, but I don't dare to. I asked Ramallo to keep a smile eye on her and I know that she has found an apartment but nothing more. Maybe I should give her some time, and she will come back. When I found out that she had a singing career, I forbid her to ever sing again. Was that the reason she left?

And Angie... I don't know how to think about or what to think about her. We had our beautiful and magical moments but I can't be in love with my dead wife's sister. I didn't even know who she was. She broke my heart, she lied. She wanted to be with Violetta so badly that she used me, she played with my feelings. I get why she did it but I can't forgive her for that. For letting me feel like that and than ... no.

A woman with black hair next to me turned around.

'Good morning, my love.'

'Morning' I groaned. Jade was smiling a huge smile. I could see very well how much make-up she was wearing.

'Are you going to make me breakfast?'

Jade asked.

'What?' Was she really asking me this.

'Please! My love, I want breakfast in bed. I can't go any day longer making breakfast my own. I cut my finger twice because I don't know how to use a knife. You know people think different about me because of that!'

I sighed and just closed my eyes.