The concert tickets

'Angie...' I stuttered.

'What do you need?' She asked politely. Her voice made me shiver. Her voice was soft and bright and it made me think of all the good times.

'I just.. uh... I was just wondering if you had some concert tickets left?'

'German... it is your life but if you really want to come back into her life then talk to her first, properly.'

'I didn't call you to talk about Violetta. I just want to see her, no matter in what kind of form. I know my daughter better than anyone and I know how to solve things.'

'Yeah, and that is why you haven't talked to her in 2 years. Really seems like someone who knows how his daughter is doing right now.'

'I just called for some concert tickets.'

'Okay... give me your bankaccount and I will send the tickets home. Still the same house?'

'Yeah.' I was speechless. She wanted me to talk to Violetta first, that might be way too fast. Angie couldn't tell me what to do. I know how to handle it.

'German. I don't want to fight but... she needs you, to her it feels like she didn't loose her mother only, but also her father. She is heartbroken, German. I can't believe you chose Jade over your daughter, you should have never done that to her.'

'You don't know what you are talking about.' I hissed. 'You don't know anything. My daughter is the most important thing in the world.'

'Then why is it only now, you are seeking contact. Are you getting annoyed by Jade and you need Violetta to get your mind of things. She isn't a thing, German. She has feelings!'

I was getting angry now. 'SO DID I. BUT YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS TOO, DID YOU?'

'Have a nice day, Mr. Castillo. The tickets will be there tomorrow.' She said calmly and with that she hung up.

The same soft voice, the same refreshing of all the good memories.

Why was I actually contacting Violetta now?

Because it was unbearable to live without her anymore, I missed her so much.

And those nightmares, only made it worse. Violetta, Angie, Maria in the same carcrash. I couldn't get that out of my head. I needed her close to me again.

'Loveeeee! Is there something wrong? Why were you shouting?'

I heard Jade crying.

I quickly went out of Violetta's room, throwing one last look at a picture of her and Angie. I closed the door and went to the bathroom. I stood infront of the door.

'Nothing! It was the television!' I said.

'Okay!' She said. Honestly, she could be really superstitious sometimes. No one would have believed that it was the television. But her crazy things made me laugh and so they made me happy.

I went back to work for an hour or so and then went to sleep. Jade was already lying in bed. After Violetta left, I couldn't use the saying that it was sensitive for Violetta to see a woman lying next to me instead of her mother anymore. She insisted sharing the same bed. And why not? She is my wife after all.

I put my arms around her waist and fel asleep. Absolutely feeling nothing.

Normally Jade wakes me but I think that I didn't react to it as she was already gone.

I went downstairs finding Ramallo already in my office with post.

He wappered with the concerttickets.

'You didn't tell me that you succeedded to get concerttickets of Violetta's show?'

'Long story, I had kinda a discussion with Angie first.'

'What? Violetta and Angie? What about them? Don't tell me you contacted that ugly tutor!'

Many thoughts were racing through my head but there was one thought that made me mad about what Jade just said.

Angie was everything but ugly. She was beautiful.