a billboard

I just pretended I fell asleep again. After 30 minutes Jade said 'German, please make breakfast for me, I am so hungry!'

'Ask Matias. He is probably here.' Matias spend a lot of time here. I don't understand why because the wedding is over and he only came her to help the wedding. I know they were broke, but I expect him to have a house by now, as I gave him work.

Jade went downstairs and I kept laying in bed. The other part of our bed smelt like Jade's awful parfume.

It was nothing compared to Angie's smell or Violetta's. I kept Violetta's room as it is, after she left and took her things. I let the furniture stay where it was. Jade begged me many times to change the room into a huge indoor spa but I refused. I locked her room down just like Maria's and only I have the key. Hidden somewhere.

I walked over to my night stand, to see a photo of Violetta and Maria. I missed them so much.

I changed myself into a suit as we had a business meeting today, a very important one.

I went downstairs. Matias luckily made Jade breakfast so she was quiet. Ramallo was already waiting for me by the door.

'5 minutes please, Ramallo!'

'I will wait.'

'WHERE ARE GOING MY LOVE?' Jade asked very loudly

'I have an important meeting today.'

'Oh should I come with you? To support you?'

I looked at Ramallo, who was looking rather disgusted.

'No, thank you, sweetheart. You won't understand, they speak a foreign language.'

'Oh okay then! What are you going to make me tonight?'

'Order something yourself, I will be late tonight.'

'You are not eating with me?' She asked a bit insulted.

'Nope! C'mon Ramallo! Let's go!'

And I stood up, wanting to end the convo.

We were sitting in the car.

'It is not a meeting with foreign people, German.'

'Stop it, Ramallo.'

'I am just saying, that if it was Angie, you would have brought her with you, just like the last time.'

'Stop about Angie!' I said angrily, almost getting tears in my eyes.

I remember how clumsy she was and how I got the case because of her. She helped me.

No.no.no. She never helped me, I lost my daughter because of her.

'German' Ramallo said after a while.

'I don't want to hear it.'

'Then see it.' And he pointed to a billboard.

A huge pic of Violetta was visible, with underneath the dates of her concerts.

I could only gaze.