Chapter 6

Carter's PoV:

Naturally, I didn't leave Matt alone for the remainder of the event.

I know Oliver was still here, but I felt I needed to protect him from harm.

I made sure he ate and I talked to him whenever he wanted to silently leave the room, so that he couldn't go without the other boys asking him where was going.

I even took him and Oliver on my date with Deborah.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention. We kinda started dating. Deborah and I are a "thing".

For some reason, Matt got all silent and looked away, before changing the topic whenever I talked about Deborah. This added to the fact Matt was gay, sometimes gave me the feeling he had feelings for me, but I usually brushed it off, thinking Matt couldn't possibly like someone like me.

My fans weren't very fond of Deborah either. She regularly received hate on Twitter and at the event someone even called her an attention-whore. I got really pissed at that fan, of course.

I said she was just as much of an attention-whore for saying that. She teared up and ran away.

I kinda felt guilty for saying that, but as soon as Deborah hugged me, I forgot all about it.

Right now I was alone in my room. I let Matt go out for dinner with Oliver, so I was kinda all by myself. I didn't feel like doing anything.

Scrolling through my Twitter, I saw a Tweet that got my attention.

"@TheMattEspinosa, @Oliver_Jackson, @DamianWest_ and I are currently at Friday's... You jealous @Mr_Carterr?" Along with the Tweet was a picture of Matt, Oliver, the girl that called Deborah an attention-whore and a guy I had never seen before.

I smiled, and tweeted back, "@Michellexoxo nah I'm good. Have fun though. And I'm sorry for getting so angry at you today..:$"

I immediately got a call form Deborah.

"Hey babe," I said.

"Who was that chick you tweeted? The one who's with Matt?"

I sighed. "A fan babe. I kinda called her an attention-whore today and I said sorry."

"Okay. Good. You know, you could come over..." she said seductively.

I blushed. Many fans thought I was a walking sex machine, but truth is, I'm still a virgin. I wasn't really thinking sex right now, so I declined. "I'm tired."

"You're so boring," she sighed.

"Love you too."

"I gotta go, I'm having dinner with a friend."

"Okay, bye babe."

"Bye, love you."

"Love you too."

What to do now...

Alright I'm going to Friday's.

-o-O-o-

"CARTER!!!" Matt yelled, running up to me and hugging me.

I laughed. "Hey Matt."

"I missed you..." Matt whispered loud enough for me to hear.

I blushed. "You were only gone for an hour."

"Still."

"Can you two lovebirds stop PDA-ing? We're in a restaurant," @Michellexoxo said from behind Matt.