D E L E T I NG . . .

20%..

mason closed his eyes tightly as tears fell down his face. 

30%..

the sadness was swallowing him whole. he felt like he was in a pit of darkness. 

40%..

he could feel it. the memories slowly fading away from him. 

50%..

after this, everything will finally be over. he'll stop bringing pain to himself and most importantly, other people. 

60%..

everything was different now. humans had more options. 

70%.. 

like deleting memories. 

80%.. 

memories slowly started slipping away from him. friends faces flashing in from of him before disappearing in darkness. 

90% 

as conciseness slowly left mason, he took a deep breath and stopped the tears. mason wouldn't be able to make mistakes anymore. he can't hurt anyone anymore. he'll finally be free. 

100%.. transactions complete.

-

it was just suppose to be a simple grocery run. mason was going to walk in, grab some milk, and then leave without anyone stopping him. but now, someone stood in front of him. tears collecting in his eyes and claiming mason knew him. but mason didn't, this man was unfamiliar to him. 

"you know me! i swear you do!" the guy yelled and grabbed mason's shoulders. the boy flinched back, the milk that was previously in his hand was now on the floor. somehow still in the cartoon. mason glanced up at the people staring at him. many people stared but continued on their way. 

"sir, i think you think im some one else." 

the guy put his hands back at his side, and frantically shook his head. "no! mason, it's me! cameron!" 

mason took a step back, "how do you know my name?"

cameron stepped forwards. his blinking was rapid along with his breathing. "please, mason please." 

mason stared at him before turning and walking away. he ignored cameron yelling at him. he knows he's never known that guy. well, he didn't recognize the face. but that voice was painful familiar. the way cameron said his name, he's heard it before. 

TW

the bathroom was freezing. and the blood running down mason's arm seemed to freeze to his skin. the water coming from the faucet had gone cold awhile ago, but mason made no move to turn it off. the front door opened, and the boy panicked. they weren't suppose to be back yet. mason turned the water off. and tried his best to stay quiet. 

"macey?" 

the boys breath was slowing down. the door handle giggled, and the door was pulled open. 

cam had screamed, "mason!" 

and then mason's eyes fell shut. 

the memory disappeared before mason could grasp it. his grip on the steering wheel had tightened, his knuckles turning white. a headache was slowly forming and mason wanted nothing more then to get home. 

-

mason blinked. his eyes feeling dry as they closed together for a spilt second. he wasn't sure how late it was, but he could tell it was late. the sun had dipped behind the skyline long ago, the outside air has gone chilly and people had fallen asleep. but mason couldn't sleep. the thoughts of earlier today's situation continued to play in his head. the boy knew at one point he'd deleted his own memories. the question of 'why?' itched at him forever. but he learned to just forget it and move on. it's not like he could get those memories back anyways. 

the aussie couldn't put his finger on why that guy was so familiar to him. they most likely knew each other before his memory was wiped. but why was he so emotional about it? the guy, who's name was cameron, seemed to be in pain, almost, when mason locked eyes with him. those blue eyes, mason has definitely seem those before. the way they sparkled was beautiful and mason wished he knew where he'd seem them before. and just like that, another memory flashed in his head. 

"mason?" 

"yeah?" 

the new zealander hesitated before his next words. he sucked in a sharp breath and spoke quickly. "can i kiss you?" 

mason gave him a weird look. the two were outside on the balcony. a party was happening inside and mason didn't like being around all the people. cam must've not liked it either. 

the blond must of noticed the look on the younger's face. "i-im sorry, it's just- i- like. you look really good under the moonlight and i just- yeah um." he cleared his throat awkwardly. 

"cameron. just kiss me." 

the blond smiled. and there it was, that blue sparkle. cameron's hand cupped mason's cheek. 

that was one of mason's favorite thing about cam. those damn blue eyes, mason melted anytime him and cameron made eye contact. 

mason sighed as he stood to get a glass of water. then again, the memory disappeared. and mason went on with his night like these things normally happened.

-

a/n : part two most likely next week or this weekend!