Part 2 ○ 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜

Because of that, Namjoon stood up placing a hand on her hip, pulling her close. His other hand behind her head, for a grip. He looked her in the eye and saw how flustered she is. Maybe she was really not expecting him to do it.

"Don't move." Namjoon told her before pressing his lips on her. He didn't want to overdo it and make this more awkward than it already is but, everybody started counting. That reminded him that this was supposed to be a 10-second kiss.

His eyes peaked at how entertained everyone was. Jiho was clapping his hand. Halsey's friends are taking a picture or maybe a snapchat story.

His eyes went back to Halsey but her was closed. Namjoon also noticed that she's gripping on the sides of his shirt for support.

"3........4"

It was taking longer than expected.

Namjoon wanted to gasp for air. He felt his face turning red and he's starting to get uncomfortable with his position.

"Deeper! Deeper! Deeper!" They cheered making the two more nervous.

Halsey didn't want a kiss from 'innocent-zero-percent-experience' like Namjoon because it would be as slobbery as kissing a labrador retriever or a St. bernard dog.

Namjoon pulled away making Halsey bit her lips acting like she wasn't disappointed that he pulled away so fast.

Everybody now looks disappointed and glaring at him.

"I'll give you a deal. I'll do it if you count faster. He told them, leading to an uproar.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" They all cheered.

Namjoon faced Halsey again, noticing her confusion. "Sorry about this." He apologized, sliding a hand behind her neck, more naturally this time. He pressed his lips first then tilted his head so he can decreased the space between the two of them. His other hand grabbed Halsey's hands, placing it into his neck, then started licking and sucking her lips at the same time, asking for permission.

Halsey gave in and opened her mouth for Namjoon's access. Surprisingly, Namjoon doesn't feel like he's new to this at all. It's not as sloppy as she expected it to be. He was in control and skilled as if he's doing it often.

Has he dated anybody?

He clearly said earlier that he doesn't date.

Halsey's had made it's way to his hair, pulling him closer to taste him and have him closer. She released a moan making everybody fall into silence and stopped counting.

The seemed like forgotten why they're kissing. They were so into it, that they seem have forgotten that there are other people here.

"Ten!" Jackson said but nobody's stopping anytime soon. They really couldn't hear anything around them and focused on their kiss.

"Ten." He repeated but nobody pulled away.

"Oh fuck it. I'm going to get more beer." Jackson said making everybody follow him, leaving the two for privacy since they really need a room for themselves.

Namjoon hoisted her up with her legs wrapping around his waste, then plopped on the couch making it more comfortable. His hands made it's way to her chest, playing with breast, with her shirt still on.

"Shit Namjoon, you're surprisingly good for a first timer." Halsey complimented him as he gasped for air, running her hands on his chest. He doesn't look muscular at first sight but, his body is toned.

"Who told you it was my first time?" He asked followed by a few pants, then they got back to devouring each other's lips.

Halsey didn't know what he meant with what he said. She was sure that he said he doesn't date, but why did he say it wasn't his first time doing these things?

It was getting hotter by the moment that Halsey started grinding on Namjoon's hard on.

But first, she needs to know something. "This isn't your first time?" She asked.

Namjoon licked his lips feeling empty without her lips warming it up. He was so distracted staring at her almost swollen lips from sucking and nibbling, that Halsey had to cup his cheeks to make him look her in the eye. "You've done this before?" He asked.

Namjoon nodded, tucking her hair towards the side, trying to pull her to continue where they left off, but Halsey's still not satisfied with his answer. "With who? How many?" She asked.

Namjoon sighed sitting back, but holding her back so she won't hop off of him. "With whoever wanted it from me." He said reaching for the bottle of Hennessy left on the table next to the couch, and drank as if it was water and he's dehydrated.

Halsey was shocked. Every girl in this party kept on avoiding him and telling embarrassing things he did in the past. They describe him as a loser so, who is he talking about exactly? She couldn't believe that she's making out with an expert who gets laid with whoever wanted it.

She hissed in disbelief. She thought he was different. She actually though he's pure.

After Namjoon drank the half of Henessy, he offered it to Halsey. "Drink all your worries away." He said but Halsey refused to.

"What? You don't want to continue because I already did it before?" Namjoon shrieked laughing as if he's a mad person or a psycho.

Halsey was more offended than ever. She really did though that this night would be different.

"Sorry for not giving it to you like the others. Sorry to disappoint you because apparently, I'm not like them who would give it for you to take." She said pushing away from him but Namjoon just won't let her. "Was that it? You're bothered with the other girls?" He chuckled. "Don't worry, after tonight you won't have to think about them. Everyone of them left before I woke up and pretend like nothing happened. You can just leave like that too. We can enjoy ourselves tonight." He said making Halsey push him harder to lift herself up.

This time she did it. "You're a fucking jerk!" She spat. "I fucking new it. I was again just a fuck for the night." She took a breath and walked away with tears running down her eyes.

Namjoon grabbed the bottle of Henessy and took a sip again.

"You're a fucking loser." Jessi told Namjoon. She one of the girls here who doesn't believe Namjoon's rumors since he's seen him grow up with Jiho.

"It actually works. It works 1 out of 10." Namjoon chuckled to himself.

"You finally get the girl who wants the real thing, and you fucking push her away." She snatched the bottle on Namjoon's hand. "Chase her and tell her the truth. Tell her that you weren't the asshole that you showed her." She said trying to pull Namjoon off of the couch.

"I can't." Namjoon pulled his hand away from her. "I break everything I touch. I don't want to break her. She's something special. She's the first one to refuse a one night stand." He said retrieving his drink from Jessi, walking towards the usual guests room he always stay in when he's at Jiho's house.

He recalled how wonderful Halsey tasted. How beautiful she was when she smiles.

He closed his eyes to see black and forget about what happened. It was working out perfectly when a pair of small hands started unbuckling his belt. It was Rosé, one of those girls who would make fun of her, but the truth is, they once spent the night together.