Part 4 ○ 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Namjoon woke up with his eyes flickering open. He felt something soft beside him, it's his girlfriend. He smiled turning towards her, brushing her hair with his fingers, fixing it towards the side.

He admired her beauty. It was 4 years ago when he never thought he'd date someone as amazing as her. As a matter a fact he never though someone would be actually be willing to date him. He was glad that he made the right choice that night, or he won't be waking up beside Halsey.

It might have been just another morning where he would write the most hateful lyrics he can actually come up with.

He stole a kiss on her lips making her smiled opening her eyes. The brightest and the most beautiful smile was blessed to him early in the morning.

"Hey beautiful. Come here." He said wrapping his hands around her.

"I love you Joon." Halsey whispered to him as she buried her face on his chest. She even made a cute nickname for him so she would call him differently from everybody else who calls him in his name.

"I love you Ashley." He also now calls her on her real name that she used to refused to be called by. She still didn't want anybody else to call her that, except for Namjoon.

It was as if it was just yesterday when the two of them are two broken people who are just so bad with love. Now they finally found the right person who would take care of all the remaining pieces they've been keeping safe while everything else inside them are shattered.

Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to try again.

...

A/N: awe! So sweet! I hate sweetness. Haha. I hate myself. But yes, I'm not sure why I have to put an author's note in every chapter. But this is just me thanking you guys again.

Thank you for actually taking time to read this.

The truth is, I went to a really good friend of mine and we kinda felt like Namjoon and Halsey should have a Fanfiction. On the bus ride home, I started writing it for real but just because I want to show it to my friend and fool around with what I've written.

But then I couldn't sleep last night trying to finish it.

If you know me in person, you would know that there's nothing more important to me but sleep and my board exam review.

Since I spent time writing this and forgot to sleep, I had the urge to publish it because I put effort into it.

Okay, I'm done explaining myself for publishing my shit. But yes, thank you for letting me off the hook. Bye bye for now.