Part 3 ○ 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎

The only problem is Namjoon's reputation. Rosè would've dated him officially if only he drops his underground rapping and stop being so clumsy. He's handsome, hot and good, like really good in bed.

And that is why Rosè found herself sneaking inside for Namjoon. She knew that he always stays here.

Namjoon grabbed her hand pushing it away from her. She's so skinny that he could break her wrist if he's not careful.

"Why are you here?" He asked, sitting up as he opened a lap to meet Rosè in the eye.

"I've missed you." She desperately said forcing a kiss on him but Namjoon refused to kiss her back. "Pleasen I really need it tonight." Rosè begged.

"Tonight?" Namjoon hissed. "I fucking knew it." he said before turning to the side to get his sleep but Rosè pinned her.

"Stop pretending like you didn't like it!" Rose protested. "You didn't just fuck me. You made love to me."

"And I was wrong. It was the biggest mistake of my life. Thinking that you actually felt the same way I did. I thought it was love, but I was nothing to you but your little entertainment. " He said pushing her away from him.

"You felt something for me?? Then why are you pretending like nothing happened between us?" She asked in anger.

Namjoon couldn't believe what he's hearing right now. She was the one to talk when it was her who left without a word the next morning and started to spread rumors about him.

"It was you who first said that I'm a loser and even laughed at me, making it an inside joke with you and your friends until it became a thing. You treated me like trash." Namjoon confronted her for the first time.

Rosè's hands shook as she held his. "Of course had to. If I didn't do it they would all still want to have sex with you. Jennie's been spreading that you were so good in bed and it was no joke. I've had enough of it. Before them you were mine and mine only." She cried.

Namjoon sighed, shaking away from her hold. "I was never yours." He told her and left the room crying.

He didn't mean to hurt her, it's just that everything he touch shatters. It was his excuse for everything.

The truth is that he can be reckless at times, and there's no denying that.

He went outside and decided to sit on the railing. He was watching the stars like before, admiring they shimmer beautifully.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

Namjoon looked down and saw Halsey sitting on the grass, watching the stars as well. She's so beautiful.

"It is." He responded even though they're not on the same page. He's not talking about the stars but her.

"The truth is, I listen to your mixtapes." Halsey admitted out of the blue. "I saw how angry you are and though, this guy is just as angry as I am. If now, maybe a lot angrier.' I though when you get to know me, you would feel the same way. I thought you feel how you made me feel." She sighed at the end of her sentence.

"Made you feel what exactly?" Namjoon asked.

"That there's someone out there that feels the same way. That I'm not alone. That there is someone who can understand." She responded.

Namjoon casually placed his hands on his pocket, feeling sorry for treating Halsey that way. That is no way to treat a woman.

But he's just so afraid to break her. She already has broken pieces. He didn't want to add up to that.