Before we start

Hello my followers and new readers to this brand new story. That I have been cooking up in my head for a while. Believe it or not, this little story has been sitting in my mind for quite some time. As in, after volume 6 concluded and after reading a 'not so great' RWBY Fan-fic. Like legit, I'm not even sure I want to shout this guy out. As I don't want it to feel like I'm 'throwing shade' at the guy. I mean many other things inspired me as well. It just, this guy's story inspired the concept behind this whole thing. Even though his story is...

Anyway, Now, I think it's best that I explain a few things first. Just so you all know what you're all getting into, and you can decide on your own if this is your kind of story.

First things first, this story will NOT, involve any form of incest of ANY KIND. In other words, if Yang or Ruby do an activity with the protagonist. Don't assume it's going to lead somewhere, that's completely unnecessary, and among other things. I only bring this up because well, ... you all should know why. This is Wattpad after all, and there are so many of those stories here, like Jesus! Especially the abusive ones, which this story also won't have. Just an honest sibling story, ... I hope.

Second, this story was actually intended to be a male reader story, but as I kept brainstorming, and kept on thinking about certain events that will happen in the future. Well, let's just say, it just seemed like the right idea to switch the gender. Especially in terms of character development, humor and of course, the funny little nicknames I might come up with, who knows? You can still imagine it as a male reader, up to you. Again, I had my reasons for the gender switch. Oh, and I'll also be giving my OC her name, for oblivious reasons.

PS. The female character is actually based off of a couple of fairy tales, I read out of the blue one day, among, other things. Which I find funny, because team RWBY themselves, are also based on fairy tales, as well.

Anyway, if for whatever reason you still, end up asking me about a possible romance between the two sisters. I'll just say no or tell you to read this, plain and simple. I'm not judging anyone if you like that sort of thing, more power to you if you do. Just don't expect it to happen here. Like I said before, there are plenty of other stories on wattpad that have that 'style'. Now, there are still going to be a love interest, it just that, you'll have to wait or figure out who it might be. If you are reader of my Avatar story, you should know why I'm doing this. LOL, JK, not really.

Now then, the third thing is that. I'll also be making small creative changes to the characters we all know and love, such as giving Pyrrha's shield, and giving it a more of a 'small momentum change' or tweaking the establish lore just a little, among other things, is honestly the best way I can describe it, without spoiling anything. I'm still contemplating on a few more things, I'll see what happens when I get there.

Now then, as for fourth and final thing. Is well, in terms of using the source material. I won't solely rely on just the show itself to help create these chapters. I'll also be using, the anthology books, the Manga, the recently released After the fall book/DC Comics, music, other fairy tales, and poems believe or not, and of course, RWBY Chibi. So in other words, I hope you guys don't plan on skipping some of my chapters. Who knows what my brain might come up with.

So without further ado, Let me know what you guys think on my take on volume 1, as well as the others volumes down the road.

So, I hope you enjoy my story