Ch 2:The Headmaster

After Ruby and Trina's misadventures in successfully stopping a robbery, at a dust shop, in Vale. While also failing to apprehend a mysterious red hair criminal, due to him escaping via an aircraft; with the help of another mysterious male assailant. The two girls were soon apprehended by none other than Glynda Goodwitch. A world-renowned huntress in Vale. Who eventually had taken the girls down the station, for questioning.

"Ruby? Trina?" Voice called out to them as they were following Glynda towards the integration room, after giving the authorities their weapons and other items. "Yang?" The girls said surprised. As they both saw their older sister and even their father Taiyang Xiao Long sitting down in the waiting room of the station.

"What are you guys doing here?" Yang asked looking a little worried. As she approached them.

"I should be asking you that?" Ruby said. Who looked just as surprised.

" You got arrested for speeding? Didn't you, Yang?" Trina mumbled. Ruby appeared surprised as she heard this.

"What?! No, " Yang said. "well, sort of? But-"

" Enough Yang." Taiyang announced, who was now standing right behind Yang. "I think I should be the one asking the questions here."

"I got involved in a bar fight, and met a cute guy there as well, He's got a 'Killer' left hook," Yang whispered with a wink towards Trina, Indicating that she'll tell her about it later.

"Enough Yang!" Taiyang repeated.

"Glynda." He greeted formally. "It's been a while since we've seen each other. How have you been?"

"I've seen better days Tai," Glynda said. "I take it, that these two our your's?" Gesturing her hand towards Ruby and Trina.

"Are they in trouble?"

"No. I brought them here for questioning. They were involved in stopping a robbery attempt in a dust shop, that occurred in the downtown area of Vale." Glynda explained.

"Are you girl's okay?" Tai asked them immediately.

"We're fine Dad." they both said. As they both looked up at there father. Who appeared drained, for some reason.

" Trina? Did Yang ever say anything about going somewhere else, a bar perhaps? Even though she clearly told me that she was going to look after you two today." Tai asked his daughter calmly. Arms crossed and staring down at Trina. Seeing her father's gaze made the young girl feeling nervous.

"umm, Yang did say that she had something important she wanted to look into before she left." Trina said. Repeating the exact phrase, Yang said to her, before she took off; And considering that it wasn't a lie. She'd hoped that it was enough to get her off her father's 'radar.'

Taiyang however, was clearly not convinced. His daughter's nervous expression lead him to that obvious conclusion, with Trina clearly not looking him in the eyes when she spoke. He even saw her fidgeting with the metal casing on her pinky, and she would only do that if she was nervous about something. "Did you know Yang was going to go to Junior's bar, and do you know why?"

"Dad, I already told you that I just wanted to 'meet up' with a-

"I said enough, Yang. I just want a yes or no answer from your sister, " Tai soon stared at Trina once again. Who looked even more nervous than before.

"Well, I-"

"and Trina for your own sake, please don't try to lie, because I clearly don't see a trash can nearby." Tai reasoned. Purposely mention her condition out loud in front of everyone that was nearby.