Follower - SasuSaku

Sakura had just left the dumpling shop, that she had met up with Ino in and was making her way back to her apartment.

Sasuke was taking a nice leisurely walk around the village to clear his mind before he went home. He noticed Sakura walking and was about to go up to her when something in the shadows caught his eye. There was someone there dressed in all black and carrying a Kunai.

Something ignited inside of Sasuke and he knew he had to protect Sakura, but why did he feel this way? He stayed back and also hid in the shadows watching as Sakura strolled around totally clueless to her follower.

Every time Sakura got too far away the Follower would move to the next shadow. This was going on for about 15 minutes.

Finally, Sakura reached her apartment and climbed the few steps to the front door. When she heard a rustle behind her, she turned around and there was someone standing at the bottom of the steps. Out of no where Sasuke appeared in front of Sakura, battle ready.

"Sasuke?" Sakura blurted; eyes wide

"Amaterasu" the Followers night black jacket was lit with even more black as the flames spread.

He scrambled to take of the jacket as it burned into his skin. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" he screamed.

Sasuke's lips turned into a satisfied smile. Slightly evil.

He tied him up and transported him to the dungeons of Konoha.

"Sasuke, thank you" Sakura sighed in relief.

Sasuke turned around and looked at Sakura

Was that hunger in his eyes?

He walked up to Sakura

"Sasuke?" Sakura said as she backed up, her back pressed against the wall.

Sasuke stared down at Sakura.

"What is it Sasuke?" Sakura's breathing was getting heavier. Blushing a deep red.

"I don't understand this feeling but I'm hoping you can teach me" he admitted inching closer towards Sakura's face. Breath mingling with hers.

Before Sakura could answer Sasuke's warm lips were on hers. Feeling her with heat and need that she didn't know existed before now.

They kissed and they kissed and never stopped kissing all night as well as doing something else.

AUTHORS NOTE

I wrote this quickly sorry it's so terrible