Soon To Be - ShikaTema

This was requested by Suhana2004. Thanks for asking for a ShikaTema story as I probably wouldn't have wrote anymore Naruto stories. Your other requests will be published in the near future.

Shikamaru fumbled with the buttons on his bright white shirt, Sliding his blazer on over his shoulders and shoved in his arms. Next was the tie: it was black with a dark blue design on it. He looked dashing in his tux.

His face was totally different. Hints of nerves and excitement. He was nervicited.

"Are you ready to do this Shikamaru?" Choji came through the door at the exact time Shikamaru was taking really deep breaths. 

He might be totally fearless when fighting but this was a whole new level of brave.

"Ready as I'll ever be" he replied cracking a more excited smile.

Everyone was in place and the wedding march music had just started sounding when everybody stood and turned towards the entrance of the hall.

A loud chorus of gasps and awes erupted from those gathered to celebrate the happy couple

Shikamaru's mouth fell open as he saw how gorgeous his wife was and he couldn't believe he was so lucky to be able to stay with her for the rest of his life and then he straightened it into a wide grin as he watched his bride standing there and then began to descend down the isle.

She was now standing in front of him and he reached out his hand and took hers in his securely and led her to his side as they turned and looked at the minister. The guests sat down.

The minister began to officiate the wedding. 

"Do you Shikamaru Nara take Temari to be your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part" The minister said perfectly as though he has learned them off by heart.

"I do" Shikamaru answered with complete conviction as a tear slid down his face. he looked down at his soon to be wife and smiled.

"Do you Temari  take Shikamaru Nara to be your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part" he repeated again.

"I do" Temari said smiling back up at her soon to be husband.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" said the minister proudly.

They both had a light blush across their cheeks as Shikamaru took his wife's face in his hands and pressed a soft kiss to her lips.

Temari turned herself and her husband towards the crowds as applauds filled the room and their friends and family's were converging to wish them well in their lives together.

Authors Note

Okay this was a short story and I know this is written as a western wedding but I'd already began as I realised this so please forgive that. Lets just pretend they wanted this type of wedding.