CHAPTER 1: WEIRD

You took a deep breath slowly opening class 1-a door.

When you opened it there it was class 1-a's eyes on you. As you looked at them. You rushed to a open seat. It was behind a green haired boy.

Who was talking to himself. You tapped him on the shoulder. As he jumped out of his seat and looked at you quite embarrassed.

As you asked him "what is your name?" He looked like he had not  slept in days. "Izuku Midoriya" he said. He looked back at you and asked "what is your name?" It took you awhile to process what he just said but soon you said "y/n".

But as soon as you thought today was not going to be weird a man with a yellow sleeping bag fell through the door. Honestly he looked like a banana. He looked like he had not slept in 50 years.

"Alright class I will be your home room teacher". Great now I have to spend a whole year with him. "You have a test and if you come in last you're expelled" your eyes widened. Your quirk is not really anything. (you can choose what ever quirk you want)
- - -
We had to do a throw test and you were thankful because throwing was something that you had built up on but you were still nervous you heard a voice behind you "are you scared?" His breath against your neck gave you goosebumps you looked behind you and there was a red and white haired boy.

His eyes were so beautiful you couldn't look away. Until you heard a boy scream a blonde boy who went first he looked angry "does he have a anger disorder?" You asked "no silly" Midoriya laughed.

Next was Midoriya. As Midoriya walked up to throw the ball you cheered him on "GO MIDORIYA" all he could do is smile. After him it was the half and half hair boy and after him it was you.

After awhile it was your turn you through it so far that is was at the next block. You walk back and all of a sudden you were yanked from the crowd into the locker room you found yourself in front of a Furious blonde you were terrified he said "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM I'M SUPPOSE TO BE THE BEST" he yelled as he watched you Tremble he saw that you were scared "tch your not suppose to be scared of you own classmates" then he was gone. And just like that your day was over.

You walked down the street and you saw your green haired friend "IZUKU!" you called. The boy looked over in shock because you called him by his first name.

You ran over to him "hey do you want to walk home with me?" You asked he nodded. You two talked about all might and stuff.

Then you saw bakugou and he saw you he started to walk over to you. "Hey I'm sorry that I-" he was cut off "it's ok" you said warmly his eyes softened Izuku had noticed and changed the subject.

After a while you saw Todoroki. You called his name " TODOROKI!" He looked at you.

You ran over to him and grab is wrist he turned towards you. "Those eyes I can't" you said softly he looked at you "did you say something y/n". The blood rushed as fast as it could to your face.

Todoroki looked confused "are you sick y/n?" Soon your nose began to bleed. Bakugou and Izuku ran over to you.

And there you were passed out in Todoroki's arms. they ask some stranger where you lived and they told.

"What happened" you groaned "well you-" Bakugou placed his hand on Izuku's mouth "DEKU I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO TELL HER" he screamed.

"WOULD YOU KEEP IT DOWN OVER THERE" grandpa lono yelled "hey guys let's let her rest" Todoroki suggested "ok" the two said and soon they were gone

I guess today was a Weird.  day