WHAT?!?

It had been a month since you had first joined UA. You had made a lot of friends especially with Izuku, bakugou and Todoroki. Now you have dorm rooms.

In the commons

"Hey bakugou what are you doing?" You asked you stood in front of the t.v. "MOVE THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY Y/N".

You moved and asked again "hey bakugou what you doing?" You said "what the hell are you blind I'm playing FORTNITE".

You grabbed the controller out of his hand as he chased you around. You bumped into someone you looked up to find Izuku's face "I'm so sorry Izuku I didn't-"

Izuku stopped you "it's ok and you can call me deku for now on" he smiled. You warmly smiled back Izuku helped you up. "Tch" bakugou said.

Bakugou's POV
ugh stupid deku always ruining things I was actually having fun.

Narrator POV

A slip of blush crept across bakugou's face.

Then bakugou snatched the controller out of your hand and did what he did.

You and deku were just talking about how mr. Aizawa is scary but beautiful.

Then Mina over heard you guys and had a plan.

Later that night

"HEY GUYS LET'S PLAY TURTH OR DARE" mina shouted with glee "ok" you responded.

Deku and others joined too. First up was Todoroki "truth or dare Todoroki" Uraraka said.

"Dare" Todoroki said you eyes Widened and mouth dropped. "I Dare you to SAY WE HAVE TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE" and he did "we have to play spin the bottle" Todoroki said and you did.

It was your turn to spin the bottle and it felt like the world had stopped it landed on..... deku he face was the same as yours scared "oooooo" Mina said

"You two have to go in the closet" you two got up and into the closet.

In the closet

"So um-" you were cut off so fast you couldn't even blink. The kiss was so gentle and soon you returned the kiss back.

The commons:
You two got out the closet and Todoroki and bakugou was no longer there.

You turned to see a big smile on Mina's face "so are you and Midoriya official now~" she teased.

Your face turned red and you heard to boys scream from down the hall.

"WHAT?!?"