Caught up

-Unedited-

(Y/n) POV
Bakugou's lips were so close to mine. I felt his breath on my lips. Soon I felt him put his hands on my hips and- "HEY KACCHAN" I heard deku I quickly pulled away from bakugou for two reasons

1. It would be embarrassing if Deku was with someone else

2. Bakugou looked like he was going to explode

So your probably very confused right now so let's get you all caught up.

Second person POV
Earlier

You just woke up and remembered that the entire class went on vacation except deku, bakugou, Asui and you. You got out of bed washed up and put on your f/c hoodie and some jeans. you walked into the commons to see bakugou playing FORTNITE. You sat next to him and watched him play. "Hey bakugou can I try" you ask Politely he glanced at you and continued to play. "I guess that means no.

" You sighed. And took the controller out of his hand. He chased you all through the commons area. You stopped to Catch your breath. BOOM you opened your eyes to bakugou's face. Your face went 50 shades of red when you tried to move you noticed that you were gripped down to the floor. "U-uh bakugou can you please move." But he didn't move just stared. Then you noticed a light pink strip on his face.

He knew he was blushing so he snatched the controller an went back to playing his game. You walked behind him and Watched from there. "Hey bakugou" you said "what do you want?" He answered "do you want to go to HIGH RIDE ALL MIGHT" (A MADE UP theme park) "no." bakugou didn't even look up from his game. You sighed. You walked away to your dorm room.

After awhile you heard a knock on your door. "Hey....Y/N...uh...do you still want to go to that stupid theme park?" You smiled and opened your door. "Yeah i would still like to go. But just wait a second while i get ready ok?" you said bakugou nodded. You closed the door to go find some clothes to put on.

(This is what you're wearing)

Y/N POV

I walk out of my room and walk down the hall to see bakugou waiting for me. "You ready?" I ask he nods. Bakugou and me start walking to the park. "So Bakugou did you win the match?" i questioned "huh?" 'does he not understand what I mean?' "The fortnite match" I said "oh yeah I won just goes to show how i'm wayyyyy better then-" I spaced out.

You always loved the way he was always bragging about how he was better then everyone else. You smiled he looked at you and stopped talking noticing you weren't listening. You two locked eyes. You blushed uncontrollably bakugou stopped walking you also stopped. Bakugou got a bit closer you also moved a bit closer and before you knew it you and bakugou were almost touching noses.

Bakugou's lips were so close to mine. I felt his breath on my lips. Soon I felt him put his hands on my hips and- "HEY KACCHAN" I heard deku I quickly pulled away from bakugou for two reasons

1. It would be embarrassing if Deku was with someone else

2. Bakugo looked like he was going to explode

"Oh Y/N your here too?" deku questioned. I blushed like a mad women 'OMG BAKUGO AND ME WERE ABOUT TO KISS OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG' I thought "DEKU WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!?!" bakugou questioned him. "Asui thought it would be a good idea to hangout here. But since you guys are here we can hangout together" Bakugo huffed and shoved his hands in his pockets.

Then all four of us walked to the theme park together. I thought it was kind of fun we all went on rides took pictures and played games. But sadly the day came to a end. "Guys I think we should go home now" Deku suggested "yeah it is getting dark" I said while looking up at the sky.

I was looking up at the stars while walking not paying attention of what was in front of me. Soon I bumped into someone I looked up and it was Bakugou. He turned around ready to unleash hell on someone but then he noticed it was you. You turned you head and blushed remember the scenes from earlier. "Hey Baku-" before I could finish my sentence Bakugou had grabbed me.

Before I knew it I was kissing Katsuki Bakugou. I stayed there for a bit before pulling away. I smiled at Bakugou and he blushed a bit. We trailed a bit behind the others. "Hey Y/N.." I turned my head to face him "hm?" I asked "I love you..." he confessed. You stayed silent for a moment which made him nervous. "I love you too" then we walked home hand in hand.

Now your all caught up.

This chapter took me more than 5 months-

Word count- 849