Hot chocolate

Today you are going to your apartment to go get your stuff. You walked down the street and saw Todoroki.

He glanced at you then looked away then looked back. He crossed the street. You waited for him "hey todoroki" you greeted "hello" Todoroki replied. "Where are you going?" He asked "to my apartment" "I have a lot of things to get from there".

You said he replied with silence the two of you walked to your apartment peacefully. Soon you got to the apartment. you look around and flashback to all the great memories you had with you family. "(Y/n)?" Todoroki look at you with a concerned face. "What are you looking at?". You look at Todoroki unaware that you had been staring at anything. "Sorry Todoroki I was just...." Your voice trailed off. What you saw on the counter blew you out of the water. It was hot chocolate.

You closed the door behind your and took out two cups and started to make hot chocolate. "( y/n) what is that?" Todoroki asked in confusion. " hot chocolate" you said in responses "what is hot chocolate?" He asked. You looked back at him with the most surprised face you have ever made. "Y-you don't know what hot chocolate is" you stuttered "no" Todoroki said blankly. You threw a cup of hot chocolate at his face. He looked at it and took a sip.

- - -

"Was it good Todoroki?" You asked Anxiously. He looked at you and you looked at him. You always got lost in his eyes every time you would talk to him. "(Y/n) are you sick again?" Todoroki questioned. There was that question that would always set off the the nosebleeds but for some reason your nose didn't bleed but instead you passed out.

- - -

You woke up in your dorm room to find three worried boys. You sat up and deku came charging at you. "DEKU WHAT THE HELL YOU MIGHT MAKE HER/HIM PASS OUT AGAIN" bakugou yelled. Deku got off you you "oh (y/n) I'm so sorry I was just worried and-" "deku it is fine but how did my stuff and me get here?" You asked. "Todoroki called us and we took care of it" bakugou said calmly. You looked at Todoroki he seemed... disappointed.

'I wonder what is wrong with him' you thought to yourself. Todoroki caught you looking at him. He walked over slowly your face turned red at the sudden movement. He sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hey I thought the hot chocolate was good".