Ch. 26 I'm stuck at Aries place.

(Coral pov)
I woke up the next morning with Shimmer and Maddy cuddling with me. They're fast a sleep. So is Blade. I couldn't do anything with out waking the girls up. So I sat there and Luke comes in with food for the four of us. He smiles at me and I smile back. "Luke I'm sorry for everything I said. You are and always have been my brother." I said. He smiles and sets the food down. He pets me. "Good to know. Now Caden is coming later. So I need you to hide the pups when they wake up. Or when I come to get you." Luke says and leaves. "Ok." I said and ate what I wanted from the food. Then Blade wakes up. "Morning sleepy head." I said and he chuckles. "Morning honey." He says and I cuddle with him. "Oh Luke said that Caden is coming later. So the girls need to hide when he comes to get us." I said. "Ok." Blade says. Then the girls woke up. "Morning girls." Blade says. "Morning Daddy." Shimmer says. "Can we go out side?" Maddy asks. "Sorry baby but we need to stay in side. So Caden can't get you. But after Caden leaves we can explore the house." I said. "Ok." Maddy says. "Now eat. I already ate." I said. "When?" Blade asks. "Right before you woke up." I said. "Ok." He said and ate. So did the girls. When they finished me and Blade cuddle while the girls play. Then about an hour later Luke comes in and he looks worried. "Flicker is needed. The rest of you stay. Pups hide." Luke says. "Ok girls you heard him hide." I bark. The girls ran to the bathroom and Luke chuckles. "Come on Flicker." Luke says. I stand and follow him to the living room. Aries was talking with Caden and I sat beside Aries. Luke left. I bark to let Aries know I'm here and he jumps. "Good gracious Flicker you scared me." Aries says. I whimper. "It's fine Flicker." He said. "Any way. Why do you want to work for me?" Aries asks Caden. "Just until I know Coral is safe.  She lives not to far from here. I want to be able to find her. To know she's safe." Caden says. "Ok what do you want to do?" Aries asks. "I don't care. Maybe I could work with the wolves." Caden suggest. I lay down and look at Aries. He is looking at Caden. "If the pack accepts you. Because if they don't then they'll kill you and then Hades would kill me. Flicker what do you think?" Aries asks. "I can make them accept him." I bark. "What did she say?" Caden asks. "That she could make them accept you. I'm fine with it if you are." Aries says. "Ok I'm fine with it." Caden says. "Ok Flicker take him out side and tell the pack." Aries says and he stands. "I have stuff I need to do." Aries says and walk off. Caden stands and walks to me. He squats in front of me. I sniff his hand and he pets me. "There I'm not so bad." He said. "Follow me." I bark. He looks at me weird. I nod in away that tells him to follow me. I walk out side and the pack gathers round me and Caden. A few growl at Caden and he steps back. I growl. "This is Caden. He works for Aries and you are to leave him a lone. Let him do what he needs to do and he will leave you a lone." I bark. They all nod and I go back inside. I go to the living room and find Aries sitting in a chair. His fingers massaging his forehead and he looks worried. "Sorry Flicker. I know what this means. You just need to be extra careful." He said when I came around to him. I smile and put my head on his knee. He smiles and pets me. "Thank you for not being mad at me." He said. Then I lay down beside him. Luke comes in and sits on the couch in front of Aries. His elbows on his knees and his face in his hands. He sighs. I bark. He looks at me and smiles kind of. "I'm fine Flicker. Just worried." He said. Then my girls run ok into the room and they chase each other. Maddy tackles Shimmer and they roll across the floor in front of me and Aries. Me and Aries just watch them roll. Aries chuckles and so does Luke. I put my head down and Aries looks at me. "So they're your pups right?" He asks and I roll my eyes. He ment that they got mostly me and he is saying I'm crazy. "Definitely." Luke says and I bark. Then the girls run to me and they cuddle with me. Blade comes in. "There you are. I was looking every where for these rascals." He barks. I chuckle. "Did you give Daddy a scare?" I ask in wolf. "Yes." Maddy barks and Luke chuckles. So does Aries. "Well I better get to work." Luke says. "Oh about that. Luke you have been moved to working with the Alpha and her family. Just until Caden leaves. So you are full time on them." Aries says and I bark. I stand and the girls run out of the room. Blade sighs. "I better go get them." He barks. "No go to the room. I'll get them." I said. "Are you sure?" He asks. "Yes besides they won't listen to you." I bark. "Fine." He barks and walks back to the room. I walk in the direction the girls ran. I found them playing in the hall. "Come on girls." I bark and turn around so they could jump on me. They run to me and jump on my back. I carry them and they fall a sleep on me. Then I come up on Caden. He smiles and pets me. He walks past us and I move on. I walk to the room. I get there and Blade was in the bed. He sees me and stands. "No you stay. I'll sleep beside you this time." I said. "Are you sure?" He asks. "Yes lay down and let me put the girls next to you." I bark and he lays down. I put the girls next to him. They're fast a sleep and I lay down next to Blade. "Blade honey bad news. But I need you to stay calm. Ok?" I ask in wolf. "Tell me then I'll decide." Blade barks. "Caden works for Aries now. He works with the rest of the pack. Luke works with us. Caden shouldn't be able to get the girls or me. As long as he doesn't know it's me." I said. "Ok." He barks. I fall a sleep after a few minutes of Blade nuzzling me.