Chapter 2 - Blind

Morning had come, and Hinata was siting on the ground next to Kageyama's bed, in his room. Kageyama was lying on his bed still unconscious, but slowly started to wake up. "H-Hinata?" He stuttered as he was opening his eyes, saying the first thing that came to mind. Hinata stood up and stared at Kageyama, "KAGEYAMA!" Hinata looked at his eyes, and there was something wrong, "K-Kageyama?! Are you alright?" 

He leaned over Kageyama and his eyes were completly open at this point, "H-Hinata, are you there? I can't see anything, can you turn on the light?" Hinata's eyes shot open in a panic waved his hands quickly in front of him, "It's morning and the curtains are open. Can you see my hand?" 

Kageyama jumped up, now sitting up on his bed, surprising Hinata, he started waving his hands infront of his own face and kept his eyes completely open. "I-I can't see my hands, I can't see anything! Are my eyes open?!" Hinata grabbed Kageyama's cheek gently and forced him to look at him. When Hinata looked at Kageyama's eyes, they were a gray color with a tint of his origanal blue eyes. Hinata gasped and let go of Kageyama's face, "Your eyes, are...they lost their color." He said in shock. Kageyama's eyes shot open and looked in Hinata's direction, "I-is that you Hinata?" He reached his hand out, trying to grab Hinata's hand. 

Hinata did the same and grabbed his hand to show he's there, "Yeah, I'm here. How can you see where I'm at if you say you can't see anything?" "I just say an orange blob and assumed it to be you, that's all I can see though." Kageyama replied, with a little bit of tears in his eyes. Hinata looked deep into Kageyama's eyes and asked with tears in his eyes as well, "A-are you, crying?" Kageyama gave a shocked exprestion and looked away, "No! I'm just confused, but I think I'm blind...."

Hinata gasped silently and hugged Kageyama very sudden and tightly, "Y-you'll be able to see again soon, I promise!" Kageyama looked down at Hinata's orange hair, which is all he sees. Hinata starts crying a bit, thinking that it was his fault Kageyama can't see anymore. Kageyama pushed Hinata back a bit, "Can you just stay in front of me, your the only thing I can see right now." Hinata wipped his tears away and said, "Ok then, from now on, I shall be your guide until you can see again."

A week goes by and Kageyama and Hinata skipped all the days of school, trying to get Kageyama's vision back. "Hey, Kages, I'm gonna go buy something real quick, ok? Be careful while I'm gone." Kageyama was sitting on his bed, "Ok, be quick though!" Hinata left the room, darkness, that's all Kageyama saw. It's only been thirty minutes and he started thinking, and tears formed in his eyes, "It's so dark...darker then usual. I can't see anything... It feels so empty...lonley...I hate it. I'm scared...I can't take this anymore. How long has he been gone...Where the heck is he...? " 

Kageyama suddenly heard something, "a jingle?" He thought to himself while standing up and looking around in his room

Kageyama suddenly heard something, "a jingle?" He thought to himself while standing up and looking around in his room. "Hinata, is that you?" Hinata was waring a red braclet with a bell on it on each wrist, "Yeah, it's me, sorry for taking so long!" Kageyama was scared the entire time to he could barly speak, "There!" was all he thought when he saw Hinata's orange blurry hair. Hinata came closer to Kageyama and noticed he was crying. "Kageyama, w-why are you crying?!"

 "Kageyama, w-why are you crying?!"

He put his arm out trying to find Hinata's sholders

He put his arm out trying to find Hinata's sholders. Hinata noticed this and placed Kageyama's hands on his sholders for him. "It'll be ok!" Hinata said while giving a smile to Kageyama, knowing that he can't see him. They both start tearng up and Hinata pulled Kageyama for a hug. Jingle jingle. Kageyama can hear Hinata everytime he moves. "Hey! Hinata, why did you get that bell?" Kageyama said while backing up away from the hug to look at Hinata's orange hair once again. Hinata was surprised by this question, "So that you know where I am." "Why don't you just call out to me." Kageyama asked him. Hinata stayed quiet, "..."

Kageyama sensed that Hinata was struggling with that question, so he changed the subject, "Um, Hinata, do you think my eyes are scary?" Hinata was shocked by this sudden question and looked at Kageyama in a confused manner. "My eyes, are they scary?" Kageyama repeats. to Hinata.