This is, Oh so wrong part 6

I could still feel the pain in my shoulder burning away, I lay there with my eyes closed for a while. I still felt extremely weak and my stomach was grumbling badly. I hadn't eaten In about two days now.

All of a sudden I felt a presence in my room, I opened my eyes quickly and sat up. "So your awake?" A snake-like voice said. "Lord Orochimaru? Is that you.." I said wearily, I truly felt as if I had no energy.

"I've come to see how you're doing Tila, you can take a break from training for a week or so while you recover completely". 

"Oh" I replied.

He moved from amongst the shadows and walked towards my bed, his eyes bearing down on me. My heart started to beat faster, I could feel it within my chest.

He sat down on my bed and put his hand on my neck and went to move my hair where the curse mark now seared heavily. "Argh" I winced and turned my neck as to expose it to his touch. He tickled my neck softly and I started to feel tingly, I suddenly felt heat in my face.

"Your skin is soft Tila" he gripped the side of my neck and pulled me forward, I shivered at his dominance over me.

"I want you to touch me Tila, don't be so shy" He smirked and grabbed my hand with his free one and started to rub his thigh with my hand being lead by his.

"Lord Orochimaru" I said in the smallest voice possible, "It's okay my dear, I want you to feel my manhood" He said as he made his way up to his crotch.

Before I knew it I was kneading his semi-hard member. He removed his hand and left me to my own, I was intrigued by what it felt like.. "Let me show you, I'm sure you have never seen one before am I right?" He slowly slid down his pants and It popped out hard and long. My eyes would not move from the sight of it, he must have thought I was weird ogling his manhood with my mouth half open. "Give it a kiss my dear" I looked up at him and an "Ah.." Escaped my mouth and before I knew it, the hand that was around my shoulder pushed my face down into his crouch. I gave it a kiss not really knowing what to do, he grabbed a chunk of my hair and forced his hard member down my throat. I gagged as he started to force it in and out of my mouth "good Tila, your doing well" He harshly continued.

Tears stared to brim at my eyes, I was so confused about all of this. Tears began to fall upon his bare thighs as he continued to use my mouth at his pleasure.

"Oh what's wrong Tila? Isn't this what you wanted? For me to use your body as I wish?" He snapped and he began to go faster then paused, I felt a warm liquid shoot hard into my mouth as I swallowed it quickly to get rid of the taste "Oh dear" Orochimaru ripped my hair up bringing my tear filled face up to his. "Isn't this what you wanted?" He pressed as he pulled his pants back up with his free hand.

I stayed silent not able to meet his glare, "It's too late now, we've already made the deal" He said letting go of my hair and staring up.

He looked down at me again "I will be away for a month, I leave tomorrow with Kabuto. You will practise you Jutsu and master every scroll I leave for you" He looked back at me one more time before leaving me alone in my room.

_

Silence filled my room and my heart, I burst into tears. I stayed still weeping, not bothering to wipe away the evidence that still sat beneath my bottom lip.

My stomach growled in hunger, I stood up after my cheeks had air dried and made my way to the kitchen. The kitchen was by far the creepiest room of all, I avoided it like the plague. It was very bare, the cupboards were mostly filled with instant ramen and a few fresh vegetables.

I made myself some ramen and sat down quietly sipping away at the soup. I couldn't believe what had just happened, I thought maybe he could take away my pain but he only made it so much worse. This is not what I wanted, far from.

What did I want? Love? Affection? Security? A man? I never knew my father.. I never had a fatherly figure in my life. Maybe that was why, deep down I longed for a strong manly figure in my life to protect me and my rapidly breaking heart. I clung to anyone who could remotely fit the bill.

I feel so worthless, used and disgusted in myself. I'm more powerless then I was when I first got here I thought to myself.

I continued to eat my ramen still thinking deeply about my situation. I finished and headed for my room to get clothes. I was going to take the longest bath ever and wash my whole body until I could rid myself of this dirty feeling.

As I laid in the bath my mind took over and I started to see glimpses of the past 2 months.

How could my life have become so pitiful?

If you enjoyed this chapter please do consider pressing the little vote button or feel free to leave a comment to show your support for author-chan :D thank you for reading !