Episode 13

"Dean and Weiss show 2"

Outside the Beacon

Weiss:Hey Dean.

Dean:Sup Weiss.

Weiss:Well last time we did the talk show?

Dean:Well yes Weiss and why?

Weiss:Well i want do it again please.

Dean:Ok another talk show right here tonight Weiss.

Weiss:*squeal and hug Dean*Thanks Deany.

Dean:No problem Weiss.

Later at the night outside the Beacon

Ruby:Yippee another talk show!!!

Ozpin:*narrator*Welcome back to "Ambrose and Schnee Asylum" please gathering applause to the hosts Dean Ambrose and Weiss Schnee.

Dean and Weiss went enter the stage and everyone claps their hands to them

Dean:Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to the "Ambrose and Schnee Asylum" i'm your host Dean Ambrose everyone.

Everyone cheer to Dean

Weiss:And i'm his co-host and my boyfriend herself Weiss Schnee.

Everyone cheer and applause to Weiss

Ruby:Hi Weiss.

Dean:Today we have 3 guests first up the man who won his dream come true in 11 years and current WWE Champion...

Weiss:And member of the New Day ladies and gentlemen please welcome to Kofi Kingston.

Kofi went on the stage and shake Dean and Weiss and everyone applause to Kofi

Kofi:Thank you everyone.

Dean:Next he is my brother and best friend member of the Team RADS who slay the beast at Wrestlemania and capture the Universal Championship please welcome the beastslayer Seth Freakin' Rollins!

Seth went on the stage and shake Weiss hands and hug Dean ans everyone cheer him

Seth:Everyone says the magic word!!!

Everyone:BURN IT DOWN!!!!

Seth:THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!!!!*use his signature taunt*

Weiss:And last but not the least she won 2 titles at the Main Event of Wrestlemania....

Dean:She is Seth's 2nd girlfriend and the man herself please welcome to Becky Lynch.

Becky went on the stage and shake Dean and Weiss hands and everyone cheer her

Becky:Thank you my fans.

Dean:First of Kofi how was your dream come true.

Kofi:Before that i said thank you invite me here this talk show along with your girlfriend Weiss,i will this is my moment of my life time back in 11 years ago i was kid in my dream becoming a WWE Superstar i held every single title the United States champion,Incontinental champion,Tag team champion and now i am the WWE champion who beat Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania and this is my Wrestlemania for me and thanks to my brothers Big E and Xavier to let me win the WWE champion this is my dream come true.

Everyone cheer him

Weiss:Next is Seth,so how was to managed to defeat the beast incarnate.

Seth:Well ever i since won the Royal Rumble Match and i challenge Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania.

Weiss:But you get ambush by Brock what did to you?

Seth:Well Brock he is a monster beast and he attack me but then i have my secret technique is i low blow him and use 3 curb stomps to him and win my first Universal Champion and now i am the beastslayer.

Everyone:OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!*cheer him*

Weiss:Ok last is Becky so how was the Main Event of Wrestlemania?

Becky:Well this is my Wrestlemania moment ever since i won the Royal Rumble and gonna challenge Ronda but then Vince replace me by Charlotte and i beat at Fastlane thanks to Ronda by DQ and i beat Ronda to capture both Raw and Smackdown women's titles and i am the man conquer both titles i can held on.

Everyone cheer her

Becky:And also i'm in love with my boyfriend Seth Rollins along with his 1st girlfriend Ruby Rose like a threesome or a love triangle between me and Ruby are best friends and lovers of Seth Rollins.

Everyone says "Awwww......" and Ruby giggles

Weiss:That was so sweet of you Becky.

Becky:Thanks Weiss.*look at Ruby*Hi Ruby.

Ruby:Hi Becky.

Dean:Well thank you so much you three,ladies and gentlemen give it up to Kofi,Seth and Becky and we see you next time on the exciting talk show of the "Ambrose and Schnee Asylum" goodnight everyone!

Everyone cheer them

"Braun can flip the tank"

At the fight of the emerald forest

Torchwick ride a tank and fire the cannon shot to RADS,Braun,Penny and RWBY and they dodge it

Ruby:Darn there's is no way gonna attack him.

Yang:We need a plan now

Roman T.:Muawhahaha there is no way to defeat me i am invincible blast them!!!*fire the cannon shot at them and AJ use hissemblance to block the attack*WHY YOU LITTLE TWERP I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!

Penny:According the calculation there is only to defeat him.

Ruby:What is it Penny?

Penny:Is flip the tank.

Roman:Flip the tank that's means...*RADS,RWBY and Penny look at Braun*

Braun:*smile at them*Don't worry i handle this.

Ruby:You can do it Braun.

Braun:I will.*he run to side of the tank*

Roman T.:It's no use RADS and RWBY any last words.

Yang:Yea is this now Braun!!!

Braun lift the tank

Roman T.:*laugh*That's it this tank is heavy there is no way lift the tank.

Roman:Oh yea what this do it Braun.

Braun use his semblances to increasing his strength while screaming and lift the tank up

Roman T.:What the....!?

Braun:I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!!*flip the tank while Torchwick got hurt*

Roman T.:*in pain*Oww...*try crawl him away and slowly get up*

Ruby:Finish him Seth!!!

Seth:Right.*he runs and deliver a curb stomp to Torchwick*

Roman:It's over Torchwick.

RADS,RWBY,Braun and Penny to do a SHIELD fist pump

See you at the next chapter bye