Mission

Chapter 2-
Alex's POV-
We've been in hyper sleep for almost 2 years and we've finally reach where we want to go; LV-426.

I was first to wake as I was the captain of the team. And I got to choose who was woken first, I decided colonel Hayeden Mitchells and then told the computer to take over. I needed to have a chat with him about this planet. "Ma'am you ordered me here." He said obediently I rolled my eyes and harshly said "cut the shit! We know about this planet. Remember Ellen Ripley's report." (Now pretend the planet never got blown up and only the queen did.) there are xenomorph son this fucking planet and I'm guessing you need some god damned samples to be able to do all kinds of science shit! Well guess what Hayeden; that ain't gonna happen so get on the bridge wake everyone up and we're gonna see if those fuckers are dead before we decide if this place is good enough for colonising!!" I fumed, he looked at me like I had two heads and then said "Yes ma'am but I was not going to do the 'science shit' you claim because the only scientist is Dr.- wait-ooooh....Dr. Millers the one who asked to see if it was worth colonising..." I now looked at him like he had two heads "Don't tell anyone; it's our secret if we come across a xeno we kill it and him. Fair deal?" He nodded and went to the bridge like I asked.

As we came down in our small ship we had our guns and ammo ready for combat if needed although Guarbsey wasn't happy with Mark because he stole her seat or muffin something like that. "Why don't you go steal the captain too! You useless prick!" He laughed and chanted something like 'Guabsey's got guac up 'er ass!' For five minutes straight; he stopped when I threw his helmet at him and he scowled playfully "Shoulda been wearing your helmet hey?" We all bursted our laughing and we were told to be quiet by the one person higher up than me...the pilot. Yeah fuck you too you fucktard, I thought to myself and I smirked as I saw Kat stick her tongue out at her.

We finally landed, Jesus Mark and Marcy sure can squabble and because their twins they sometimes say things at the same time and them Guarbsey fucking smacks him square on the cheek, every fucking time! We all laughed especially Guarbsey because she caused pain to Mark.

"Okay guys there's a shaded area just there meet there in 3 hours so sync watches in 3-2-1...GO!" After my commands we split up into two teams 4 on one and 3 on the other I had Stacky, Hayeden and myself and then you had the two Guarbeisa's, Dwayne, Kat and Sam... sadly we technically have four because we have the scientist dude, I keep forgetting his name Dr.Myers? Nope. Dr. Mayano? Nope. Dr. Myarsestinksofpetrol? Hahaha nope. Dr. Millers? Yep!, and I have to put up with his 'I can't wait to find new species!' When in reality it goes like this 'I can't wait to kill you all!'

We continued on for an hour, seems everything meets here because I see our other teammates standing over there confused looking at a hole in the ground. I didn't know what it was but we had to find out, it's what we were brought here for i motioned for us to go forward and when we got to the entrance I saw man made pipes meaning this is where the original compound colony is; righto here we go! "I'll go first and file in by ranks although unfortunately Dr. Millers is behind Colonel, understood?" I said firmly, no emotion shown on my face at all. They all nodded and 'yepped' so we wen t down into the hole, it wasn t steep but it wasn't flat either so it was just adjacent slightly. As we traveled down we had to split in two groups again, same groups as before, I was again stuck with the fix king babbling when I heard it.

Sam Munts POV-
We split into two groups, Lex seemed to know what she was doing because last captain we had, we lost 5 teammates within the first hour, it's been 3, and yes we were supposed to be b ack at the shaded place but we've been in here for about two hours, I then slipped on something and looked around...scared because rumours there are still xenos on this planet and it's a fucking scary thing built to kill everything it's gets it sharp claws on and suddenly Kat, Guarbsey and I were screaming although Guarbse-Marcey was sobbing because a black tail had pierced through his heart and killed him, I heard Kat stop screaming the Guarbse-Marcey a d then I was Knox led unconscious hearing the yell of my captain calling our names on our coms.

Wtf I'm alive and I know I said I wasn't continuing this but I decided to continue because why not! Also if he still reading I fucking applaud you!! Btw Mark died! Couldn't be bothered editing it sooooooooooo yer see yas xx