Ch 7 forbidden fruits

It's been days, weeks even since I was able to really look at her, my brothers have had more time than I, Nicole staying with her all hours of each day ensuring her wellbeing and her mental state. 

Drogo, well that's a different story he, I think just relishes in watching her breath only to perhaps one day stop it, I don't know I hate to say that about him, he hasn't wanted to hurt nor kill humans in decades but there was a time we all wanted the taste of there blood more than our own peaceful life living among them. 

Nicole had brought us back from the brink of that hell our father created, and we are grateful. but vampires are vampires and blood drives us, human blood makes us mad with lust for more it powers us, enhances all of our abilities hell I was even playing and composing better than in all my 385 years. 

she has been grateful to me bringing her clothes, her face lite up. her very smile could melt the cold hearts of evil. and yet I can't seem to get but a few words in with her. 

I'm driving mad thinking about it wanting more, needing more of her in my sight. Drago tells me to chill out! that she is only another human fragile and will dye at some point only leaving us in more need for a cure to break free from father than before. but honestly I think he is worried he will fall in love with her and she won't want this life with us, but of the wolves or any of us at all. 

I literally can't blame him, I sit in my chamber reading, writing, composing only things of her, trying to move to pass it to save my heart ache. but it's pointless I have to know more. 

I need to see her. 

Rising from my chair I rush to the door and down the hall to her room, placing my ear to the wall I hear her breathing, then a laugh! Im took back a moment whom or what is she laughing at, but at that moment I can only hear her beauty. "Her laugh is wonderful, isn't it? Brother" 

In suprise, I turn towards the voice only to see Nicole standing behind me. 

"I..um. Yes, Nicolae, it is beautiful as is she" I say shying my face away hoping to get out of this alive. 

"Brother, you don't need to worry she's in good spirits with one of the maids from the kitchen"

Oh, I say in complete relief that it wasn't Drogo. 

"Come its' time you to talked more," he says placing a hand on my shoulder and reaching to open her door. 

" What, why I thought you didn't want us to be near her?" I ask a little confused

" Yes, I do!, but she has been asking to see each of you starting with " the one who brought her clothes" so, I am simply adding to her request. 

"Oh, so you don't want this but are willing for her!"

" I want her to know us brother, yes, but I don't want it forced, she is the one and has to make her choice," he tells me in a hushed voice

"Very well, lead the way" I whisper back

Nicole reaches for the door as is about to open when "What am I not part of this too?"

drogo manages to almost yell at us as he quickly approaches us. 

Nicole is on guard and am I knowing Drogo is a little overdramatic at times. 

"Brother, you know its not like that.... the girl has requested to know each of you, but she asked about peter first. Im sure when she is done she will ask about you"

"Is that so, bother!" Drogo growls almost 

"Drogo, don't take it like that you know its nothing disrespectful," I tell him