【fourteen】

what part of leave me alone do you not understand?

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

l...let go of me!" hoseok said, struggling free from namjoon's hard grasp as he dragged him towards the rappers' shared studio.

however, the most unexpected happened. the ravenette's heart stopped for a second. the mint haired boy's grip completely loosened at once.

yoongi was lying on the small beige couch, hair messier than the bird nest resting on the branch of the tree that was just outside of the dorm's living room window, wearing a thin t-shirt and shorts, his shivering limbs tucked into the fetal position, a vulnerable display which the duo who stumbled into the studio was not used to seeing.

"h...hyung?" hoseok muttered timidly, reaching out to touch his hyung's hand. they were ice cold, sending shivers down the boy's spine.

"you're gonna catch a cold soon" namjoon mumbled as he rummaged through his drawers, looking for a blanket to wrap the grey haired rapper in.

"s...suga hyung..."

the pair of dark orbs that belonged to the small rapper darted open almost instantly, glancing sharply around the spacious yet cramped studio. his gaze landed on hoseok slowly, softening gradually.

"hobi..."

the two didn't need to say anything. their eyes were shining, their purest emotions reflected honestly. they could perfectly understand each other, yoongi's gaze showing immense guilt while hoseok's sympathetic and glossy.

wait. glossy?

the elder blinked. hard. hoseok's eyes were watering, sorrow filling his warm gaze.

"i found a blanket, it's fluffy and warm-" namjoon halted.

"hyung..." he mumbled, quietly placing the blanket on his office rolling chair and stood infront of his two elder counterparts.

"what did you do to hoseok?" yoongi asked namjoon, his body leaning forward as he glared. the latter flinched at his harsh tone, but quickly regaining his neutral posture.

"where's jackson?" namjoon inhaled deeply.

"he's in the living room, and i didn't do anything to hoseok."

"bullshit. hoseok, come here." yoongi said, opening his arms, looking sincerely at the ravenette who was seated on the far end of the couch, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"suga-hyung!" namjoon tried, applying force to his voice, instead coming out even more strained than ever.

"no! you stay away from him. how dare you use your 'leader' tone. you've proved yourself not worthy to use it." yoongi hissed.

"maybe i wouldn't have to use this tone if you would just listen to me!" namjoon roared, the two boys turning to look at him properly.

"look. i know i fucked up." namjoon whispered softly, looking at hoseok right in the eye. as if he was worthy.

"i want to make it up to you, and i hope you give me a chance."

the ravenette stared.

his counterparts stared back.

quietly, he stood up and walked towards the door.

he pushed it open, and walked out.

~

taehyung wiped his dyed locks a bit too harshly, wincing at his dark roots that were beginning to sprout again. fixing his black nightshirt, he walked out of the bathroom, steam billowing behind him.

turning left, he was about to check on jungkook when he saw a particular hyung scamper down the hallway.

taehyung frowned. he could roughly conclude that hoseok was very depressed and tired. according to a lot of close friends he was quite skilled when it came to deciphering emotions.

stealthily creeping behind him, the blue haired boy followed him into his room.

surprisingly, the ravenette seem to yet have noticed his presence. he flopped onto his bed, staring at the blank wall.

"anything you'd like to tell me?" taehyung said, his voice coming out as a deep rumble.

"h...how'd you get in here?"

"i said, anything you'd like to tell me?" taehyung asked again, ignoring hoseok's question, adjusting into a more comfortable position as he leaned onto the walls.

"um, no? if i did i would've asked you to come and talk with me." the ravenette replied, completely weirded out.

"oh really?"

hoseok nodded.

"bullshit. that's not what your eyes are saying, hyung. you can never fool anyone when it comes to the eyes."

the dancer stared at taehyung blankly.

"you don't have to keep up this facade seok hyung. i'm taehyung."

"exactly. because you're taehyung." he quietly whispered.

"does this apply you don't trust me hyung?"

"i...i...." the defeat in his eyes revealed the truth.

"tell me what's going on. just pretend i'm someone you trust. yeonjun, jackson, hell, pretend you're talking to yourself if you have to. just tell me what's going on."

[one serving of rebellion comin up bois🤑✊ also a kind reminder: don't grow too sentimental on taehyung]