A New Film?: The Development

.

.

.

"And.......ACTION!"

The sound of the clapperboard surrounded the studio.

Some staffs stood still behind a light-blue haired male sitting on the director's chair.

"My prince....please tell me that you are willing to stay!" The leading actress pleaded.

"Forgive me. But I am the only rightful heir to my kingdom. Besides, you loved the farmer more than me. Don't you agree?" Said back by the leading actor.

"No! You're the one I love!!"

"I do not believe you. I did love you. But...I cannot force you to love me back."

The leading man holds the female's cheek.

"It is difficult to love somebody who isn't finished loving another." A tear rolled down his cheek as he smiled.

The female touches his hand and responds.

"I'm sorry. "

Everyone in the studio were starting to cry while during the scene.

The director raises his megaphone and shouts...

"CUT! "

The staff sniffed and wipe off their tears while clapping.

"Okay. That's a wrap. This is the last scene so I am very grateful for everyone's cooperation throughout the production."

The teal head director bows in front of everyone then stands back up with a bright smile.

They all clapped for each of their efforts then greeted the director.

"Congratulations Kuroko-san!"

"Another masterpiece to be cherished in the film society!!!"

"Cheers for the best director and president!"

"YOSH!YOSH!YOSHUUUU!!!~"

Kuroko uses his misdirection as he left the cheering crowd and let them celebrate for a while.

He gets outside of the studio and approached a vending machine, pushing the vanilla latte button.

As he was about to grab the can, a familiar hand took it and handed it to him.

"Good work Kuroko."

Kuroko looks at the person in front and saw his best friend, Ogiwara Shigehiro.

"Ogiwara-kun aren't you supposed to be in the student council's meeting?" he opens his vanilla latte and took a sip.

"Why should I?" Ogiwara tilted his head and smiled.

Kuroko stares with a poker face.

"Because you're the President?"

"I should ask you the same~ why aren't you celebrating with the others?"

"I'm used to this already. I don't need to be overreacting every time I finish a film. Besides, I wasn't even satisfied with this movie. If I were to comment honestly as a viewer. The plot got a little off when it reached the climax then the lines of the protagonists are a bit cheesy. If the guy is tired of the girl then he should not over complicate things and leave her alrea—"

"Okay okay! Stoppuuu~ you're being bitter again ^^. " Ogiwara cuts off the teal head's speech.

Kuroko sighs.