Pre-Production: SOS!?

*chirping of birds*

.

.

.

.

.

"RISE 'N SHINE SLEEPYHEAD!!! KUROKO WAKE UP!!! WAAAKE UUUPP!!!!"

The piercing scream of Kuroko's dorm mate, Kagami Taiga echoed on the walls resulting the teal head to arise from his bed and punch him straight on the crotch.

20 minutes of crying later.....

"Kagami-kun I thought you made breakfast?" said by Kuroko while drying off his hair with a towel.

"I was about to if YOU DIDN'T F*CKIN HIT MY GROIN BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID COLD LOW BLOODED MORNING TEMPER!"

Kagami madly exclaimed while laying on the couch with an ice pack on his crotch.

"Now I'm gonna be late. Thanks a lot Kagami-kun. I gotta go." Kuroko hurriedly grabbed his backpack and left their dorm.

"GET BACK HERE YOU BASTA-!"

Kagami's sentence was cut off as the door loudly shuts.

The teal head rushes down the stairs and ran towards the campus.

As he was running, another person was rushing just a few meters behind him.

'Ah.' Kuroko recognizes them resulting him to dash away inside the university.

"KUROKO-KUN!!!!!"

Turns out, their multimedia hub adviser Aida Riko was furiously trying to capture the teal head.

Kuroko switches direction and hurries towards his scheduled first class. He shuts the door and sat on his seat beside his best friend, Ogiwara.

"Woah, you went jogging in the morning?" Ogiwara pulls out a towel in his bag and lands it on Kuroko's head.

"No...*pant* I was trying to escape." Kuroko said while wiping off his sweat.

"From what?" Ogiwara raises a brow curiously.

The door opens forcefully with a dark aura emitting around it.

"That"

Aida enters with a dark grin and points at him.

"Whoever catches Kuroko Tetsuya will be exempted to take a whole test and receive 100 points in each subject for one semester!"

Aida exclaimed causing the whole class and the ones in the hallway to go roar in excitement.

Panicking, Ogiwara turns to his best friend with worry.

"You've got....to be kidding??! Oi. Kuroko. Why don't you just accept the project alrea-and he's gone."

Kuroko jumped from the window to a near tree and swung down.

"Eh?"

As he was about to land, a person passing by turns into the teal head's cushion.

*THUD*

"Ow...this is gonna leave a mark. At least it wasn't my face." said by the blonde male beneath the fainted Kuroko.

-Infirmary~ ( ' ▽ ' )ノ noon-

"So~ let me get this straight. You were running away from your psycho club adviser that just totally offered students all over the university a huge prize on your head if you are handicapped and imprisoned?"