In The Long Run (5)

[A/N:            WARNING!

Okay, this chapter has a little steamy action in, but don't worry. If you don't like that kind of stuff, I've placed two strategical 'safe!' and 'not safe!' signs to let you know which part to skip. So read, enjoy, vote, etc!]

******************************************************************************************

"I have to get rid of it

"I thought we agreed that it's not an option, remember? It could hurt you and the kid. On top of that, it's just not fair." he argued.

"Don't go all 'human rights' on me! I can't run in the tournament if I'm pregnant and I'm not missing out on this! This is the ultimate scholarship opportunity! If I impress the scouts this year, they'll be looking out for me next year and next year, I might have a chance of an easier college life. I'll get a degree, I'll get a job, maybe even get married. Then I'll climb to the top of my career, make lots of money, move into a mansion, hire five butlers and have one big stinking' happily ever after!" I screamed the last bit and gasped for air after the speech of a lifetime.

"And the kid?" he asked flatly.

"Did I mention a kid in my little rant? Nope, don't think so."

I saw him clenching and unclenching his fists while his nostrils flared and he avoided my gaze. He shot me a furious glare.

"I'm not letting you do it." he murmured.

"It's my choice Wayne." I said in a low hesitant voice.

"I'M THE FATHER GODDAMMMIT!" he said as he stomped closer, now only inches away from me. I flinched and backed up quickly bumping into the wall. "I HAVE A SAY IN THIS TOO JAMIE AND I SAY OUR CHILD LIVES!!!"

Wow! What's gotten into him? Whatever it was I liked it. Wayne was usually kind of wimpy, but now, he seemed so dominant and it's probably bad, but I was getting kind of turned on. He stood over me breathing heavily, with that same infuriated stare in his eye. I couldn't help but smile after the fear vanished.

Wayne's POV

I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. I've never been so mad in my life, but I had good reason. She couldn't just kill a child, no matter whose kid it is, but especially not when it's mine.

I looked into her dazed eyes. The shock was beginning to subside and all of the sudden... she smiled. Now I was shocked.

"WHY ARE YOU FCKING SMILING?! I JUST YELLED AT YOU!"

She flinched when I cursed, the smile came right back onto her face. I shook my head as I stared into her aqua eyes. What I saw was even more unexplainable than her weird behavior. She looked... happy? Or maybe even playful?

I put my hands on either side of her head on the wall, staring intently into her eyes, hoping for some kind of explanation. "What's going on?" I finally asked when I didn't get any answers. Her smile widened and she wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed me. SHE FRICKEN KISSED ME!

[Not Safe!]

 I wanted to pull away, but being the amazing kisser that she was, she intoxicated me and I couldn't move. We've never kissed this way before, not even the night I got her pregnant. I felt her fingers weave through my hair, pulling me closer to her. I obliged of course and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer, pressing every part of my body against her. She wrapped her right leg around me, making me moan before pulling her other leg up, making me press her against the wall. God, this felt good!

Jamie's POV

"Mmm..." I moaned into the kiss. This was amazing! I never wanted this moment to stop. I clung to Wayne with all I had, loving the contours of his muscles pressing against me through his thin red T-shirt. I engaged us in a full on tonsil-hockey tournament, finding him open for my challenge. I felt him smirk when I deepened the kiss. Sweat gathered on our brows and a few minutes later, I felt an all too familiar sensation between my thighs. Wayne was slowly thrusting against me. With every thrust I fell deeper into an overwhelming spiral of pleasure. Thank goodness I was wearing pants, otherwise we would've been making love at this very moment. His thrusts became harder and a whimper was slowly building up in my throat. After a few more powerful thrusts, I couldn't anymore, pulling away from the kiss, gasping for air, I found Wayne's eyes still closed. He was keenly concentrating on every single movement as he drove himself against me with incredible force. I cried out in pleasure, latching onto his head again and kissing him with even more passion than before.

"I want you." I murmured against his swollen lips, eager to feel his bare body touching mine again, every part of it

"You have me." he said, before lightly putting me back on my feet and yanking his shirt off. I smiled and started unbuttoning my shirt, but before I could finish, he ripped my shirt open and threw it aside. He pulled me to him again, running his hands down my sides, nuzzling and kissing my neck softly. His hands explored my body further, lingering at my stomach. I looked at his face, seemingly expressionless. He looked deep into my eyes for a few moments before kneeling down and softly kissing my stomach. As I felt his lips against my occupied abdomen, he whispered something.

[Safe!]

"Hey in there..." He hesitated before continuing. "I know it's been rough lately, but I promise...." With that he glanced up at me. " Mommy and I will never hurt you."

My eyes felt wet. Moisture was building up in them and was overflowing before I could stop it. Stupid emotional pregnancy hormones! I was bawling my eyes out. Wayne stood up to try and calm me down, but I pushed passed him and dropped my head into a pillow. I cried so hard, I was freaking sobbing. Wayne slid in behind me, slowly running his fingers down my arm and back to soothe me. It worked, I calmed down in no time and turned on my back to look at him. He wiped away a stray tear and kissed my forehead.

"Why did you have to do that?" I asked.

"Do what?" he asked softly.

"Talk to it?"

"Well it made you think, didn't it?"

"Yes, but I didn't want to feel like a disgusting, innocent baby killing criminal."

He chuckled. "You're not, unless you do it."

"I'm throwing away my future here if I keep it."

"You didn't think of that when you were about to sleep with me?"

"Not really, no. The hormones kind of took over."

"Well, I thought about it."

"AND YOU DIDN'T STOP US?!"

"I thought about it for like five seconds. After that I just couldn't take it anymore." He brushed his lips against mine. "I just had to feel you... taste you." He ran his lips along my jaw line, down my neck, across my shoulder . . .

*Knock Knock*

Before either of us could react, my dad came in. By the look on his face I would say that he was shocked. The position Wayne and I were lying in wasn't exactly PG-13 and both of us were shirtless.

"Dad, I can explain..." I started, but he cut me off.

"No, no. You don't have to, I understand. I was a teenager too you know. Well, um, I guess I'll give you two some privacy." He said as he put a condom down on my dresser. "Remember protection." He winked at us and closed the door. I shook my head and whispered: "It's too late for that dad."

Wayne broke the silence by saying "Well well" in his most seductive voice possible. "He gave us some privacy. Now what oh what can we do with our alone time?" he said, running his hand down my body, steering it in the direction of a more restricted area. I gave him a sexy smile and pushed him off the bed.

"Sorry pal, I'm not in the mood anymore."