Chapter 33

Dani cleaned the toilet bowl and flushed the toilet, then she made her way the bed and carried Erin back into the bathroom, sitting her on the bathroom counter, right next to the sink, since she knew Erin couldn't stand from how dizzy she was. Erin reached over and took a hold of her tooth brush, then put toothpaste on it and began to brush her teeth. Dani looked at her and couldn't help but give her a worried look.
"Babe?"
She said with a mouthful of toothpaste and Dani looked up.
"Hm?"
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah, I'm fine baby."
Dani closed her eyes, gave a playful smile, and shrugged like she had no worries. But Erin knew something was wrong, because Dani always looked away when she lied.
"Mmm."
She said as she finished up brushing her teeth. Erin pulled her cheeks and looked into Dani's eyes, and with a soft whisper she closed her eyes.
"Dani... really what's wrong?"
Dani pulled away from her grasp, but Erin pulled her back into a hug, embracing her tightly as Dani began to tear up.
"Rose I-I"
"Yes Dani?"
"I just don't wanna lose you again. What if something really is wrong? The last thing I want is to lose you."
Dani pulled away from the hug, but kept their foreheads together, with their eyes closed. Whispers still filling the room.
"I love you Rose Reed."
"Aw Dani, I love you too."
Erin wiped her tears and kissed her lightly.
"I can assure you baby, nothing is wrong with me. It'll be ok Dani. I love you too much to imagine me leaving you. But don't worry, I doubt it's anything serious."
Erin also felt herself about to cry, but she laughed it off.
"Come here Dani."
She pulled her closer into a hug once more.
"I love you so much, but trust me I'm gonna be fine. I get where this is coming from, but you don't have to worry about me 24/7 baby, ok?"
Dani sniffled a little bit and chuckled.
"Yeah, I guess you're right babe."
They pulled away, their cheeks were red, and their noses stuffy, but they pulled away with a clarity that they cared so much about each other. They wiped each other's tears and chuckled.
"Ok let's stop before we end up crying more. Here if you want I'll carry you to the car and we'll go to the hospital."
Dani said with her arms around Erin's waist.
"Mmm, I'll walk this time, you've done enough work for today."
Erin laughed, and before Dani could walk out of the bathroom she pulled her closer.
"Kiss me Dani."
Dani leaned into a kiss and couldn't be tempted by the thought of how long since they had sex, so her kiss trailed down her neck, and her hands went under her shirt, touching her back softly.
"Mmm. Daniiii..."
Erin said in an interrupting tone.
"Shh baby I wanna enjoy this."
"Let's do this after we go to the hospital though."
Dani looked up at Erin, who was biting her lip.
"Cmon you know you like it."
"Of course I do, but I'm saying to do this after we visit the hospital, because I don't want traces of your cum in my urine. Especially since they're probably gonna do that urine test."
Dani laughed.
"Fine we'll do it after. Plus since you wanna use medical terms, the medical term for my 'cum' is semen.
"Wow you're so smart. Good job baby."
Erin gave a sarcastically, interested nod and began to laugh along with Dani. She got up from the bathroom counter and made her way out of the house,taking the keys from the dining table, with Dani behind her, following along, with a loving, genuine smile on her face. Once they got in the car they kissed, then they pulled away, their faces stayed away, eyes closed, it felt like all time had stopped just for them, and their whispers filled the car.
"I love you so much Rose Reed."
"I love you too Danielle Brown. Even death couldn't part us."
"No it couldn't."