ELEVEN

[ CHAPTER ELEVEN ]

"PUNYETA KA! 'Wag mo akong idaan sa mga punyetang hirit mong 'yan! Lumabas ka sabi e!"

Grooming back to his senses, Matter suddenly released a loud chuckle and retreated softly on his seats, "Ang taklesa mo pa rin talaga kung minsan ano? Ang pagkakaiba nga lang, sosyal yung sayo kasi may accent."

Pouring him a poker expression, Dian speaks, "Nakakatawa 'yon?"

Matter chuckles once again and tend to wiggle his eyebrows, "Ang pikon mo, babes."

Her eyes widened, "Gago ka! Lumabas ka na kasi!" then Dian hardly hits his arm and there, he groaned in pain.

Sadista!

"Aray! Dian, aray! Masakit! Alam mo wala talagang preno 'yang bibig mo."

"I don't care basta gago ka parin. Bullsh-t ka! Bumaba ka na sabi e!"

"Teka, wala naman akong ginagawa sayo ah!" and Matter regretted on saying that the moment his mind made him remember what he did to her.

Dude, you just pissed her off earlier, remember?

Dian's both eyebrows flew up, "Really, Mat?"

Then Matter heaved a sigh, "Okay. I know that I pissed you off earlier, so sorry, but I just want to talk to you. Bakit 'ba ayaw mo?" he told and Dian stopped and gave him a look.

"I didn't say na ayaw ko."

And Matter looked back, "Yes, you didn't but your actions did."

Breathing with enough air, Dian soothingly escaped from his grip and speaks --- lowly this time, "Mat, please lang, 'wag ngayon, okay? Mabuti 'pang bumaba ka na lang."

Then Dian was about to push him again but Matter instantly grabbed her both arms and pulled her closer to him.

Dian gasped from what he did specially when he saw the look on his face --- the serious one that she knows that it does really intimidates her whenever he do that.

Now, their faces were just inches apart and that made Dian suddenly felt the difficulty to breathe from how her heart instantly beats faster than she thought.

"Tell me what did I do wrong? Ano 'bang ginawa ko sayo? Two weeks, Dian... Two freaking weeks that you keep avoiding me. Bakit?"

And that made Dian completely shut up.

Should I tell him?

Dian thought quietly but she instantly shock her head from the thought.

No. Hindi na niya dapat maalala pa. Iba na ang sitwasyon namin ngayon... Sakit lang ang kahihinatnan nito.

"Wala. Bumaba ka na lang." she finally said without looking at him.

From that, Matter releases a heavy sigh and slowly, he looses his grips on Dian's arms --- now completely freeing her.

Two weeks ago.

It started with Matter's call at late, late night and that turns out that he was at the bar --- already drunk.

Matter remembers Dian stopping him hooking up for another bottle of beer. He also remembers on how Dian put him inside the car and...

That's all.

Then the next morning, Matter woke up with bad headaches in their room --- room 317, in a complete mess but as his eyes squited on the other side of the bed, he eventually saw a written note --- from Dian --- telling him that she did it for Liza won't saw him in his barely badas- situation and eventually, not to ask, and from then on, Matter tried to reach for Dian but she kept ignoring and declining him, leaving him with so much questions in his mind.