17

It was Monday morning and Jungkook has left the previous night. Yoongi begged for him to stay but Jungkook had not been home since Friday.

Yoongi walked bounced down the stairs, blonde hair flying everywhere as he hummed softly to himself.

Jk's pov:

As I searched the hallway for my beautiful boyfriend I smiled once I saw his gummy smile appear as he ran towards me out of breath.

"Kookie!"

He giggled cutely in my ear

I smiled down then took in his outfit, I drew my eyebrows together and analyzed the way his pale legs curved in just the right places. His small waist curving to round lushious hips. The collar bones poking out just the right amount as the sweater softly dropped down his slender arms, showing his milky shoulder and lightly freckled neck. Yoongi tilted his head cutely, causing the fringe of his blonde hair to fall in his face. He shifted his weight to one foot and pushed out his hip involuntarily, making his round ass pop.

After having Jungkook stare at him for a solid two minutes Yoongi turned, a pout on his lips, towards his locker, giving Jungkook a clear view of the ass he loved so much. The very bottom of Yoongi ass cheeks poking out from under the black booty shorts he was wearing.

Jungkook bit his lip, his oncoming anger seeping through the stare he was currently giving Yoongi. Yoongi turned and looked up to meet Jungkook's dark stare after he filled his bags with books.

He situated the bag on his shoulder and stomped his foot lightly as he still waited for some words of confirmation from Jungkook. Yet all he got was Jungkook glaring at him while his tongue poked the inside of his right cheek. Yoongi bit his lip and tried to give Jungkook his signature glare.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

Yoongi growled while clenching his fist by his side.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and met Yoongi's eyes, causing him to shift back slightly and submissively put his head down.

"What was that love?"

He said darkly,

Yoongi gulped and shuffled, scared yet turned on at the stern tone In Jungkook's voice.

"I me-meant d-daddy...but you never said I looked cute!"

He whined stomping his feet multiple times as everyone scurried to their homeroom as the tardy bell rang.

Jungkook crossed his arms,

"are you throwing a tantrum baby boy?"

Yoongi glared and also crossed his arms,

"What does it look like I'm doing? Giving you love and affection? No you dense bitch of course I'm fucking throwing a tantrum!"

He hissed. Jungkook's glare hardened and if his glare could kill Yoongi would be dead. Yoongi finally realized what he said. His eyes widened and he held a hand over his mouth, stuttering incoherently.

"W-Wait...I-I didn't me-mean that!"

Jungkook frowned,

"I'm disappointed in you baby."

Yoongi whimpered and looked down.

Jungkook tsked, Yoongi looked up.

"I'm also disappointed you thought this was appropriate to wear to school."

Yoongi looked up, eyes wide as tears threatened to fall. Jungkook stood unfazed even though his heart broke to see his baby boy like this.

Yoongi looked down at his outfit, a pastel pink fuzzy sweater hanging off his shoulder, high waisted black booty shorts, fishnets and high top light pink vans.

"I-I thought y-you'd like it..."

Jungkook sighed,

"I do baby,"

He said before pulling Yoongi's body against his own.

"but I don't want people seeing what's mine!"

He growled grabbing the back of Yoongi's plush thighs, just below his ass.

Yoongi whimpered as he threw his head against Jungkook's neck. Biting his lip and sucking in a breath. Jungkook let go and stepped away, seeing Yoongi's eyes glazed over and teeth marks indents in the left side of Yoongi's bottom lip.

Jungkook smirked and leaned down to Yoongi's ear,

"You're getting a punishemt at home baby."

Yoongi pouted out his bottom lip,

"Whyyyyyy?"

He drug out stomping his feet yet again.

Jungkook gave a knowing smile,

"one, you wore something inappropriate to school, two, you threw a tantrum, three, you cussed at me, and four, you are whining. Still."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and looked towards the ground.

" 'Mmsorry daddy.."

Yoongi looked up, regret clear on his features.

Jungkook smiled and wrapped an arm around him,

"it's okay baby, we'll deal with it later. Let's go to class, we're late."