18

Yoongi's pov:

As Jungkook walked me to class, an arm still wrapped around my waist I felt my heartbeat faster as we neared the room. I still wasn't used to people seeing this side of me.

Jungkook opened the door and let go of my waist, pushing me in from as everyone's head shot up and their eyes bulged at me. Many looked at me with hunger in their eyes, some with love and some scowled. Mostly the girls scowled. Although these two in the back were squealing quietly and smiling at me.

I felt my face flush and I looked down at the ground as my feet made their way to my normal seat.

As the day passed I was currently in the only class I didn't have Jungkook in, I paused by my locker to switch out my books and apply some chapstick when a sharp sting erupted in my ass. I yelped and put my hands on my butt to rub out the sting. I turned to see a semi-built male in front of me.

Not as well as Jungkook but he still had muscle, I think he was from the football team, but I don't know anybody so I wouldn't know. I looked up wide eyed as he smirked at me. I gulped.

"W-What do you want?"

I asked as I stepped closer to my locker.

The male gripped my hip tightly, most likely leaving a bruise, and bent down.

"Why is a male like you wearing something so slutty? Do you really want it that bad?"

He darkly asked, a chuckle leaving his lips.

I felt tears brim my eyes and I tried to pull away.

"No. Let go."

I hissed as tears were trying to escape but I blinked them back.

He chuckled and his hand roamed to my ass as one harshly pushed me to the lockers behind me. I yelped again and pushed against him. I drew a hand back and aimed for his face, sending a good blow to his jaw, making him stumble back.

As he did I ran as fast as I could. I heard footsteps behind me and saw him out of the corner of my eye, gaining on me.

"You're gonna get it!"

I screamed when I felt his hand grab at my sweater making me slip slightly but I continued to run.

Next thing I know I'm being slammed to the ground and being dragged to the boys bathroom. I kick and thrash in his grip his hand covering my mouth so I can't scream. At this point tears are running down my face as I struggle against him. I couldn't win in a fight with him. Not like this.

As he locks the bathroom door behind him I cower in the corner, trying to make myself as small as possible. Not knowing someone is in here with us.

The male stalks over and smirks down at me,

"No one's here to help you now baby, time to have some fun."

I whimper and wrap my arms around myself for some comfort, yet nothing seems to be working. As he bends down he grabs a fist full of my hair yanking me up causing a pained groan to fall from my lips.

"Pl-Please Stop.."

he chuckled

"You know, I've had my eye on you ever since you came here, but when you first beat up that kid I was scared. But now? Now I know you're just weak and I can have my way with you."

I whimpered again, clawing at his hand that still held my hair. He hissed and slapped me across the face. That pissed me off, I growled slightly and punched him. He stumbled back. Gritting his teeth while holding his jaw in the exact place I hit him before.

"You bitch!"

He lunged at me a pinned me to the ground, yanking my shorts down in the process. I began thrashing and pleading.

"No! No! An-Anything but that please! I-I-I'm Sorry!"

He glared at me coldly as I continued to thrash, he wrapped a hand around my throat squeezing tightly. Silent tears fell down my face as everything got dark.

I wheezed for air once the hand disappeared and he was no longer over me. I turned to my side seeing Jimin pound his face in.

"If I ever see you fucking touch him again Jackson, I'll fuck you up more got it?"

He hissed punching this supposed Jackson once more.

He grunted a reply and Jimin stood up, pointing to the door, I sat wide eyed as Jimin neared me. I started to shake thinking he was gonna get revenge when-

"Hey calm down baby, it's okay."

I didn't know I was crying until my face was pressed against his chest.

I wrapped my small arms around him and placed my body on top of his. He pulled my shorts up and buttoned them for me as I cried into his shoulder more.

"You okay now?"

I merely nodded. He smiled,

"I need words."

I frowned.

"Y-Yes Minnie...I'm okay."

He smiled then frowned,

"Listen, I'm really sorry Yoongi, can we start over?"

I looked into his pleading eyes.

"You did just save me, so, I'd say you deserve a second chance. And why are you calling me baby?"

Jimin raised his eyebrow,

"really? You think I don't know? Besides Tae's a little too."

My eyes lit up,

"really?!"

He nodded and picked me up, I wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"Let's go find Jungkook."

As we walked down the hallway we got weird stares, I mean a teenager was carrying another teenager like a child. So I hid my face in Jimin's neck to calm my breathing.

Jimin suddenly stopped walking and I turned to see Jungkook in front. He finally turned and gave Jimin a weird look.

"What happened?"

His deep voice rang.

Tears leaked down my face and I reached for him, he rushed over and took me from Jimin's embrace.

I was crying too hard to talk so Jimin did. Shuffling slightly.

"Jackson, touched him."

Jungkook's eyes darkened and his grip tightened around my torso.

"The hell you mean by touched him?"