32

The next day Yoongi woke up before Jungkook and slipped out of bed only to fall on his ass.

A small yelp left his lips as he stood back up and limped to the bathroom. Jungkook looking up and smiling softly.

"Hey baby."

Yoongi rolled his eyes,

"I'm not little Jungkook."

Jungkook chuckled and got up, cuddling Yoongi's naked body to his clothed one.

"I don't care, you're still my baby."

Yoongi blushed and whined cutely as he pushed against his torso.

"Shut up!"

Jungkook chuckled and started the shower as Yoongi places two towels on the counter.

"Wanna take a shower with me?"

Jungkook turned and started to strip.

"Is that even a question?"

Yoongi giggled and unbuckled Jungkook's pants. Yoongi slipped in before Jungkook and sighed as the warm water relaxed his tight muscles. Jungkook slid in beside him and wrapped his arms around the small of his back.

Yoongi leaned into him and sighed,

"Will you be mad if I get into anymore fights?"

Jungkook tightened his grip and sucked a soft spot on his neck. Yoongi moaned and his knees shook slightly.

"Ah~Daddy."

Jungkook smirked and turned Yoongi around.

"I'll be very disappointed Yoongi. Be a good boy and make your daddy happy."

Yoongi cringed internally but nodded nonetheless. Jungkook softly rubbed circles on his protruding hip and kissed his wet forehead.

"Are you moving in again babes?"

Yoongi nodded,

"Sorry that I ran."

Yoongi whispered putting his head down. Jungkook smiled and lifted his head up.

"I forgive you Kitten. Lets get clean now yeah?"

Yoongi nodded handing Jungkook the strawberry smelling body wash. Jungkook chuckled and lathered it on his hands at he began to wash Yoongi's body.

As they got out Jungkook slowly dried Yoongi's body and kissed his temple.

"I love you baby."

Yoongi blushed and looked down, his hair falling into his face.

"I-I love you too daddy.."

Yoongi dressed in his black hoodie and white wash jeans. Jungkook dressed in grey sweatpants and a white tee, slipping some tennis shoes on.

Yoongi turned and gave Jungkook a gummy smile.

"Well, since you haven't been going to school and you only went yesterday to piss me off let's get you caught up on your homework yeah?"

Yoongi leaned himself on Jungkook and whined.

"Uuuugghhhh I haven't been little in forever please let me slip daddy!"

Jungkook sighed and shook his head no.

"Yoongi you need to catch up."

Yoongi places himself on the ground and kicked his feet harshly against the wooden floors, banging his hands as well. Tears started to pour down his face as he let go of a curdling scream. Jungkook sighed as Yoongi threw the tantrum and laid against the floor.